Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

8 LONG but valuable pages of information, to say the least (I think everyone else has said and asked what I would have).

In sum DaisyGirl... awesome transformation. Kudos to you girl, you look dam good! :drool:

:)

you are an inspiration! I now know it is possible. Thanks for the motivation.

How big is the potato? I'm not really sure about ounces and stuff like that.

What type of protein shake are you taking?

Were you taking any type of supplements?

My problem is working out. I also do cardio and weights. Its SUGAR...and other things :)

Again, you look fantastic!

Daisy_Girl said:
What I had been doing was AM cardio 5x per week and lifting 3x a week. This got the excess fat off, and I maintained my muscle mass but built no extra muscle. I actually lost the 30lbs in 4 months, but in the last 2 months have focused on building muscle. So now I am changing my workouts and what I am eating now has changed a little.

This is basically what I ate for 4 months straight, with one cheat day a week.

Meal 1: (post cardio)
1/2 - 3/4 cup Cream of Wheat with cinnamon and splenda
1 whole egg, 5 egg whites

Meal 2:
Protein Shake

Meal 3:
4oz Chicken
3-5oz Red Potato
Almonds

Meal 4: (usually post lifting)
Protein Shake

Meal 5:
4oz Chicken
Green Beans or Salad (no limit)

Meal 6: (before bed)
Protein Shake
Natty PB

Wow you look awesome !! Good luck on the NPC Figure !!!!

Here are pics of me taken April/May of 2003 (6 months ago). I had just taken about 6 months off eating well. I was working out, but minimally and not very hard. My diet consisted mostly of, well, of crap. I am normally "in shape", but due to life's stresses, I "boycotted" being healthy for awhile and paid the price. I gained over 30 lbs (up to 166lbs from 135) and was 30% BF (up from 21%).
539160e006edfe82f89e93cbc663b1ad.jpg

Now, these were taken about a week ago. I am over 30lbs lighter and approx 15% BF. I lost over 10 inches around my hips, almost 10 inches around my waist, around 3 inches off my thighs. If you need more pictures, I have a gazillion in my gallery.
4c03ff829517d121e3b578fea3e6cd65.jpg

4d293c9aa9da80a7a257a1b5e4a4a090.jpg

I still am a "work in progress" in that I have a lot of goals left to reach. Currently re-evaluating my training and diet to prepare for an NPC Figure Comp in Spring 2004. :)[/QUOTE]

pinkisacolor said:
Wow you look awesome !! Good luck on the NPC Figure !!!!

Here are pics of me taken April/May of 2003 (6 months ago). I had just taken about 6 months off eating well. I was working out, but minimally and not very hard. My diet consisted mostly of, well, of crap. I am normally "in shape", but due to life's stresses, I "boycotted" being healthy for awhile and paid the price. I gained over 30 lbs (up to 166lbs from 135) and was 30% BF (up from 21%).
539160e006edfe82f89e93cbc663b1ad.jpg

Now, these were taken about a week ago. I am over 30lbs lighter and approx 15% BF. I lost over 10 inches around my hips, almost 10 inches around my waist, around 3 inches off my thighs. If you need more pictures, I have a gazillion in my gallery.
4c03ff829517d121e3b578fea3e6cd65.jpg

4d293c9aa9da80a7a257a1b5e4a4a090.jpg

I still am a "work in progress" in that I have a lot of goals left to reach. Currently re-evaluating my training and diet to prepare for an NPC Figure Comp in Spring 2004. :)
[/QUOTE]

WOW

Sheeze girl you look awesome! Very inspiring!!!!

I dont have as much as lose as you did, I only need to lose about 15lbs to be satisfied and at my goal weight. Your pictures just prove what hard work can do :) thank you

undefinedthis might be too personal, however, did or when in that 6 months did you introduce roids? not saying you did, but you seem to know allot on that issue... :artist:
Just curious. you don't have to answer if this is too personal, I understand.

AlyCat

Top Bottom