Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

There is a 'Quote' button - bottom right of the posts. Find the post you want to quote, hit the button on that post and then a new window will come up with the quoted post - then you can add your post to the bottom of that. Make sense? ;)

Sounds great Daisy! I'll give that a try this time around! Last time I lost 26 lbs, although I did do a lot of strength training, I did way too much cardio & ended up losing a lot of muscle on my legs/butt. Plus - I lacked protein. I was happy w/ my results last time but I'm sure I'll be even happier this time around!!

You're a true inspiration; we're a lot alike in the sense that we're naturally solid & body holds fat easily. I'm the same way! So ever since I saw your post, you bought some hope back my way! Thx again!!

I know a lot of people were looking for a more complete breakdown of Daisy Girl's diet, so I took the diet example she listed and made a fit day account called Daisygirlexample. If you're interested in the protein/carb/fat breakdown you can click on the link below and get a basic idea. This will probably not be spot on but it should be close enough to give you some starting points.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Daisygirlexample

Overall, very helpful. BUT - the fat is WAY WAY WAY off. The Egg calculation is based on 1 CUP of eggs - including the yokes. 41g of fat? NO WAY! lol So the calories and the fat are thrown off by this. I ate 5 whites and 1 whole egg. :)

Top Bottom