Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wemmins increasing search for the perfect "vagina look" could be hazardous...

I still don't understand this vagina cosmetic surgery. What is the "ideal vagina" supposed to look like? Having surgery on it is absurd.

Women, if any of you reading this are self conscious of the appearance of your labia, quit worrying. In all of the sex talk I've had with my friends, the issue of vagina appearance has never been mentioned. The only thing about it that we notice is whether you groom your bush. Keep your bush groomed and maintain good hygiene down there and you will never have a male lover who wants anything other than your natural equipment. I speak the truth. Men just don't care what it looks like.

I still don't understand this vagina cosmetic surgery. What is the "ideal vagina" supposed to look like? Having surgery on it is absurd.

Women, if any of you reading this are self conscious of the appearance of your labia, quit worrying. In all of the sex talk I've had with my friends, the issue of vagina appearance has never been mentioned. The only thing about it that we notice is whether you groom your bush. Keep your bush groomed and maintain good hygiene down there and you will never have a male lover who wants anything other than your natural equipment. I speak the truth. Men just don't care what it looks like.

true. ive plowed some jacked up vag and its all about how it feels, not looks (bush notwithstanding)

It's part of a larger anti-aging trend. Girls trim their lips back to get that "fresh pussy" look. It's not that different than breast augmentation, eyelid trimming, face lifts, tummy tucks, lipo, vaginal reconstruction, etc. etc.

I'm willing to bet a lot of guys use lip size as a judge of a girl's sexual activity as well. But I'm also willing to bet there aren't any studies supporting that belief. It's probably far more linked to age than to the girls "mileage".

if they want that "fresh pussy" then tell those bitches to stuff a Glade air freshener up their vag. thats what matters most.

the best looking vag is the one I'm 9.5" deep into at that time

And then you wake-up from your nightmare and comfort yourself by snuggling-up with your Greg Louganis blow-up doll.

Top Bottom