Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well 50 - WTF

Reflection

So I am 50 now. Jeeez.

- I feel older than Digi
- Poorer than Plunky
- Dick works part time and that seems to be ok because desire is bit less than that
- I am probably going to make a move soon (SD here I come)
- I am long on real estate, current home, mountain cabin, vacation home, and home where my Mother lives. I need to consolidate - paying too many taxes there
- I need a slight change at work ( got to jet some of my parnters)
- BORED at home - need hobbies. Empty nest next year (see dick issues)

What else?

you are, plus i'm extremely immature...so i got that going for me

Happy bday bro!
Good luck to you.

Reflection

So I am 50 now. Jeeez.

- I feel older than Digi
- Poorer than Plunky
- Dick works part time and that seems to be ok because desire is bit less than that
- I am probably going to make a move soon (SD here I come)
- I am long on real estate, current home, mountain cabin, vacation home, and home where my Mother lives. I need to consolidate - paying too many taxes there
- I need a slight change at work ( got to jet some of my parnters)
- BORED at home - need hobbies. Empty nest next year (see dick issues)

What else?

125-250 mg/week of test will fix that right up. Add some HGH as necessary. And you can afford the good guys too.

Start with the Anti-Aging Group in Florida. They're all top-notch endocrinologists who can dial your hormones to perfect levels. Then after a couple of years, switch to a local service because you'll know how you respond and have a stack of good bloodwork.

You'll have no idea that 50 can feel that good. The only problem is you'll try to bang your wife too much, which she may or may not like.

Top Bottom