Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters
Yes the poll kinda sucks. Weight, height and bf% need to be included. I use gear and weigh 218lbs. at 5'10'' about 10% bf.

HOW MANY VARIABLES DO YOU THINK I CAN HAVE IN ONE POLL?!?!??!

AND EVERYONE TELLS ME ITS FLAWED...

U TELL ME WHAT TO DO..

JUST TRY...THINK OF ALL THE CATEGORIES...

Most will do a cycle. They get off and drop weight. Most will not do another cycle until their bodyweight gets to where it was b-4 the cycle ended. To me, that's the proper way to cycle. Perhaps a little off topic.
i gain weight on cycle & lose the weight off cycle what i am saying i don't gain at all i just lose weight

wizardnor said:
Most will do a cycle. They get off and drop weight. Most will not do another cycle until their bodyweight gets to where it was b-4 the cycle ended. To me, that's the proper way to cycle. Perhaps a little off topic.
i gain weight on cycle & lose the weight off cycle what i am saying i don't gain at all i just lose weight

Exactly what I posted earlier. Works for me.

havoc said:

Because creatine is not classified as a steroid. When we speak natural, we are talking about using steroids or not using steroids. Creatine is irrelevant. Does the poll above include creatine use? No, its speaking of gear. "Drugs simply allow you to reach your potential faster", I must respectively disagree, they give you a false impression and have nothing to do with "potential". Potential or genetic ability is truly reached without drugs. peace

I do not agree. I say a person has lost natural status if they took ANY performance inhancing stimuli made in a lab and that includes Creatine, Amino Acids, ECA, etc.

265lbs......ALL GEAR!

oh yeah

Top Bottom