Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters

Sebass67

Ok..i want to see if there is a difference in size between people on gear and people that are natural...Just VOTE!

Wait just a sec and I'll get the fat lady from the cafeteria to log-in and vote on your skinny bootay. She's at least 350 and natural!

Don't like the poll. Slanted.

A lot of people do 2-3 cycles per year with months off in between.

So - someone who has done a cycle b-4, but has been clean for several months would vote how??

Technically that person would be natural at the moment.

i have always considered anyone who has ever injected or swallowed some type of steroid to lose "natural" status for the remainder of their time in the iron game. the technicality of "i'm currently not on right now" doesn't really make any sense. ok so you are not currently on, however look at the gains you have made in the past from gear. it will still outpace a natural guy. it's somewhat insulting to someone who has never juiced to hear a guy consider himself to be in the same class as you simply because he hasn't done gear in a few months.

supersizeme said:
i have always considered anyone who has ever injected or swallowed some type of steroid to lose "natural" status for the remainder of their time in the iron game. the technicality of "i'm currently not on right now" doesn't really make any sense. ok so you are not currently on, however look at the gains you have made in the past from gear. it will still outpace a natural guy. it's somewhat insulting to someone who has never juiced to hear a guy consider himself to be in the same class as you simply because he hasn't done gear in a few months.

Not a completely logical argument....genetics still play the ultimate game of levelling. Drugs simply allow you to reach your potential faster. Two identical twins - one natural and one not will eventuall each get to the upper limit of his, her genetic ability. One faster than the other.

What's so natural about popping 20 grams of creatine at a time??

supersizeme said:

Great post.

Cornholio said:

Not a completely logical argument....genetics still play the ultimate game of levelling. Drugs simply allow you to reach your potential faster. Two identical twins - one natural and one not will eventuall each get to the upper limit of his, her genetic ability. One faster than the other.

What's so natural about popping 20 grams of creatine at a time??

Because creatine is not classified as a steroid. When we speak natural, we are talking about using steroids or not using steroids. Creatine is irrelevant. Does the poll above include creatine use? No, its speaking of gear. "Drugs simply allow you to reach your potential faster", I must respectively disagree, they give you a false impression and have nothing to do with "potential". Potential or genetic ability is truly reached without drugs. peace

Top Bottom