Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters
1 - Everyone should train naturally for at least a few years. Solid knowledge will yield greater results down the road.

I first senctence doesn´t answer anything. How do you not get solid knowledge using steroids? Does it make you dumb?

p.s. good question, dgreen.

For the natty's, sorry though I see the point of your arguments they are simply incorrect when referring to being 'natural.' You can call yourself "lifetime anabolic steroid free" but I personally fail to see the difference in supplementing synthetic testosterone in greater amounts than naturally occurs in the body and supplementing creatine in greater amounts then naturally occurs in the body...

Besides, while I have no doubts that havoc is terribly dedicated and a hard worker, if my feelings about his personal genetic makeup are accurate then it's likely that his ability to gain muscle naturally would rival my ability to do so on say a light dosage of test per week. So where does that leave us?

BTW, I know it is quite frustrating for the steroid free bodybuilder to watch a lazy steroid user who does not work very hard in the gym making bigger gains, the same sort of irritation one might have at someone who's genetics allow them to be ripped all year long or to gain muscle easily...

I'm a short pudgy kid...5'7 1/4" and 164lbs...
I love andro...lol

B True

170 Natural.

No steroids, no pro-hormones, no creatine, no supplements.

I'd say that's pretty natural.

Weight has very little to do with anything in this sport. I'm not the biggest guy around, but at 5'7 170 pounds, 29 inch waist, tiny joints, good thickness and wicked separation makes me look far more impressive than most guys who outweigh me by 30 or 40 pounds

Cornholio said:

Not a completely logical argument....genetics still play the ultimate game of levelling. Drugs simply allow you to reach your potential faster. Two identical twins - one natural and one not will eventuall each get to the upper limit of his, her genetic ability. One faster than the other.

What's so natural about popping 20 grams of creatine at a time??

I disagree, I think you can only get to a certain point naturally(your "natural" genetic limit), but can push far past that point w/ drugs. Certainly w/only juice you probably hit a "steriod ceiling" at some point, where no more steroids produce more size, so then you throw in GH and slin and possibly IGF-1 till you get to you next "ceiling". And in the future, inhibiting or shutting down myostatin will let guys go even further. So I think there are multiple "ceilngs," but of course genetics will always play a big role in the equation.

BTW this poll is probably skewed a bit, b/c I don't think many of the big guys from the anabolic board come here much. I'd post it there also and average your results.

mrbill said:
this pole doesn't really make sense...you at least need to include height into the equation, otherwise there is no basis for comparison. It doesn't make sense to compare someone who is 5"6", juices, weighs 190, and is in great shape to someone 6"4", 25% bodyfat and natural, and weighs 250. What does that prove or disprove? You at least need to compare based on height and approximate build, lenght of time working out, diet, genetics, etc. etc.

height is a big deal, but I think bf is a bigger deal. Maybe the poll should have asked about LBM only.

Top Bottom