Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weener died!

Boater

30 yrs old
240lbs, 6'1"
lifting 4 years
diet/training on spot

Been on trt for about 6 months. Before starting my cycle I did a single 300mg shot of test c that put me on cloud nine for about a week, then returned to earth with zero libido. Resumed regular trt injections and after about 3 weeks started my cycle (still with not libido). No prior sexual problems (even before trt).

Now ending fourth week of dbol/sus 250 (and HCG) cycle that looks like this:

300mg sus 250 x 2 week
25mg dbol ED weeks 1-2
50mg dbol ED weeks 2-4
HCG 2x week

plan on continuing the dbol for another 1-2 weeks while I wait for a kick from the sus.

Problem: no libido, zilch. I do not have access to labs, but I believe this is due to high E2 (though besides libido problems, no itchy tits. Maybe a bit more emotional?). Started adex at .25mg EOD about a week and a half ago, and I believe it has helped a little, but not sure.

Have some questions floating around in my head.

Did the single shot of 300mgs elevate E2 levels and I am now behind the ball and need to blast it with adex?

Why am I beginning week 5 of my sus/dbol cycle and still no sex drive (modest gains however, but likely dbol).

By switching from my (relatively) fast acting test c to a slower tri test (sust) have I put myself in test deficiency and that is what is causing the libido issues currently?

Will when the sust kicks in I get over it?

Do I continue with adex at this level (if it is indeed E2 related) or should I crank it up a notch?

Thanks

Although the problem is most probably estrogen, "blasting " it with adex won't help. Sound like you need to get in balance as opposed to slamming your HPTA this way and that way. In the meantime, get some UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE. Get on a regular TRT program. Add BRIDGE. Get your libido back.

Last edited:
Not real worried about the TRT just now. More concerned with making sure I get gains off the 8 weeks I have left in my cycle and getting my libido back.

trt at 30 years old.. WHY? at 6 1 and 240 either you are built like a beast or you are a good 25 pounds overweight. this right here could be your issue and i dont care how much test you inject it won't help at all. it is a proven fact guys who hold a lot of fat have less libido. its natures way of thinning the herd most likely

it is a proven fact guys who hold a lot of fat have less libido. its natures way of thinning the herd most likely

Fat generates estrogen, estrogen lowers libido, marriage raises fat, usually in both parties, just ask any married man :)

Faststangxxx, in his post he said he is doing 2x hcg. Doing so isnt going to raise libido but it will raise test allowing for more estrogen to be made.

Simple rule, dont let estrogen build up in the first place, run a properly dosed anti-e from the start and know where your natural E is before you start.

So, let me get this straight; Take some sponsored products, modify my trt regime, and lose 25lbs?

Sometimes I feel like these forums are full of a bunch of wanna be Inspector Clouseaus.

Asked five straightforward questions, and received answers for at least two questions I did not ask.

Zyg, I think your reply came closest to an answer, but need specifics.

FYI, not fat... but thanks for caring.

Top Bottom