Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Help ACNE & Testosterone

Jbreezus

New member
Anyone got any genuine advice on managing chest and back acne while using testosterone and a small amount of Anavar?


I seem to run into the same problem every time I use testosterone. My skin stays relatively clear for the first 12 weeks, then I start breaking out across my chest and back.


I’ve used Accutane (isotretinoin) in the past, and while it works, I absolutely hate how it makes me feel. The side effects leave me feeling like crap, and I’ve previously ended up going back to stimulants just to feel normal again. That’s something I genuinely want to avoid, so ideally, I’m looking for a solution that doesn’t involve Accutane.


Current protocol:


  • Previously injecting 0.5 mL of Test E 250 mg/mL twice weekly.
  • Recently switched to 0.25 mL every other day to see whether more stable hormone levels help.
  • Currently using Gold Standard Labs Test E, which I’ve personally found to be better than my prescribed Bayer testosterone.
  • Also using a small amount of Anavar.

I’ve recently started applying zinc oxide baby rash cream to the affected areas, and surprisingly, I’ve found it works better for me than tretinoin. However, the acne is slowly starting to return, and I’m concerned I’ll eventually have to consider low-dose Accutane again.


A few things worth mentioning:


I’ve always had acne-prone skin, even as a teenager, so I suspect I’m naturally more susceptible to androgen-related breakouts.


My diet has remained consistent for years, and I consume very little dairy. I also shower immediately after training, avoid tight clothing where possible, and maintain good hygiene. So I’m not really looking for advice along the lines of “just shower more,” because I’ve already got that covered.


The frustrating part is that whenever I stop testosterone, my skin eventually clears up completely. Unfortunately, my libido crashes, my energy drops, and I generally don’t feel anywhere near as good as I do while on TRT.


What I’m really trying to figure out is:


Has anyone experienced testosterone-related acne that consistently appears around the 12-week mark and successfully managed it long-term without Accutane?


Has changing injection frequency, adjusting hormone levels, using specific topical treatments, or anything else made a noticeable difference?


I’m particularly interested in preventing the breakouts rather than constantly treating them once they appear.


I’d appreciate hearing from anyone who’s dealt with something similar and found a sustainable solution. I’m not expecting a miracle cure, but I’d love to find something that allows me to continue TRT without dealing with recurring chest and back acne.


Thanks in advance, legends.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0947.webp
    IMG_0947.webp
    465.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0949.webp
    IMG_0949.webp
    250.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey bro,

I ran into the same problems.
I changed my injections to daily (Running Test E).
Got on top of my vitamins and minerals specifically implementing Vitamin E and Zinc orally.
In terms of diet diary was a major contributor for my acne reducing that as well brought it down significantly.

As for hygiene i started using LaRoche Effaclare (green bottle with salicylic acid) and the blue bottle normal was on my face and body followed by the La Roche Duo M cream twice daily.
Now i get nothing on my body maybe one or two here and there but not systemic and running wild

Hope there's something there for you to take away from and you get the result you are looking for.
All the best brother.
 
Anyone got any genuine advice on managing chest and back acne while using testosterone and a small amount of Anavar?


I seem to run into the same problem every time I use testosterone. My skin stays relatively clear for the first 12 weeks, then I start breaking out across my chest and back.


I’ve used Accutane (isotretinoin) in the past, and while it works, I absolutely hate how it makes me feel. The side effects leave me feeling like crap, and I’ve previously ended up going back to stimulants just to feel normal again. That’s something I genuinely want to avoid, so ideally, I’m looking for a solution that doesn’t involve Accutane.


Current protocol:


  • Previously injecting 0.5 mL of Test E 250 mg/mL twice weekly.
  • Recently switched to 0.25 mL every other day to see whether more stable hormone levels help.
  • Currently using Gold Standard Labs Test E, which I’ve personally found to be better than my prescribed Bayer testosterone.
  • Also using a small amount of Anavar.

I’ve recently started applying zinc oxide baby rash cream to the affected areas, and surprisingly, I’ve found it works better for me than tretinoin. However, the acne is slowly starting to return, and I’m concerned I’ll eventually have to consider low-dose Accutane again.


A few things worth mentioning:


I’ve always had acne-prone skin, even as a teenager, so I suspect I’m naturally more susceptible to androgen-related breakouts.


My diet has remained consistent for years, and I consume very little dairy. I also shower immediately after training, avoid tight clothing where possible, and maintain good hygiene. So I’m not really looking for advice along the lines of “just shower more,” because I’ve already got that covered.


The frustrating part is that whenever I stop testosterone, my skin eventually clears up completely. Unfortunately, my libido crashes, my energy drops, and I generally don’t feel anywhere near as good as I do while on TRT.


What I’m really trying to figure out is:


Has anyone experienced testosterone-related acne that consistently appears around the 12-week mark and successfully managed it long-term without Accutane?


Has changing injection frequency, adjusting hormone levels, using specific topical treatments, or anything else made a noticeable difference?


I’m particularly interested in preventing the breakouts rather than constantly treating them once they appear.


I’d appreciate hearing from anyone who’s dealt with something similar and found a sustainable solution. I’m not expecting a miracle cure, but I’d love to find something that allows me to continue TRT without dealing with recurring chest and back acne.


Thanks in advance, legends.
Hi Mate,

Sorry to hear you're having dramas, can relate, annoying right!
Like you, had acne as a teenager so prone to it.

I've only been running compounds for the majority of this year, so I can only give you the best advice based on my experience. Might be another member with better knowledge than myself that can weigh in.

Initially I was on 250mg test/week - no issues, then added in Mast and raised test to 300mg/week.
This is when I started having the acne.

I've recently scaled back to 175mg/week from 250mg/week as i was having other issues at 250mg also.
My thoughts around this were to drop the mast, scale back the test to the lowest dose I want to be on and see what happens from there.
Since doing so I have noticed instant change with acnes easing up. I'll likely stay on 175mg when cruising from here on in, and only increase during build phases, and possibly add other compounds in. Feel just as good on 175mg as I did on 250mg to be honest.

Maybe drop it back to like 150mg -175mg/week and see where your ceiling is to remove the acne. try to keep it there for a while and see how you're feeling. Get rid of the Anavar all together and play a process of elimination.
Hard to know what's happening when multiple compounds in the mix.

Unfortunately we are just a wee bit sensitive to compounds it seems, sucks, but it's like being a cheap drunk right!?!

Hope this helps.
 
Top Bottom