Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We haven't had one of these in awhile....

post your stats...height, weight, BF, age, and goals.

height: hard to say. over 6'. some say 6'1" some say 6'3"

weight: 208 right now. just weighed 20 mins ago at the gym. been that weight for several weeks now but have been adding muscle and losing fat. in theory.

BF: not certain. my tanita on the athlete level says 14%. on the normal person level says 23%. sometimes it goes as low as 8% on the scale. I don't trust it. you can see my abs, definitely 4 of them and pretty much 6, but I'm so pale that they wash out pretty easily.

goals: to make as much money as possible doing as little as possible. so far so good.

I just turned 20. I'm 5'7", hangin' around 190 pounds right now...I hit 200 over Christmas but was bloated like a motherfucker. I am "off" for the summer, but my goal for next Fall/Spring is to hit about 220, and be under 10-12% bodyfat. I'm about 9% right now...

Other goals: get married, have kids, have a house, start teaching, make my first million by age 50 in the stock market, and retire to a nice, non-touristy beach town...

ok, I'll join in too,

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200 lbs, bf: 16% (estimated)
Training time: 2.5 years
Arms: around 17.5 (cold)
Short term goals: To be 215 with 10%bf or less this time next year. (I think this is very realistic to me)
Long term goals: To be the biggest most ripped muthafucka I can be.
Enhancement drugs I've used: Aratest, Ttokkyo Deca, Ref. B. (sick during cycle and didn't gain what I anticipated)

Great thread Buck! It has been awhile since we've done this.

Height: 5'9
weight: approx 210 down from being a 260lbs plus whale last year.
Goal: 210lbs at 10% bodyfat by summer 2002
Oh and to be a millionaire by age 40. Just started my life over and the debts are almost paid then hehehe

height 5' 7"
weight more than I want to be
body fat: 18%
age 35
waist not, want not
Training - played w/ my first universal gym machine at 14, hired my first trainer in 1989, did my first comp 2000, now require a daily iron fix.
Hairline: not a prob
Goals - maintain at 140-145 at 11-12%, compete at 135-138, 8% bf, find and marry the guy who will bear my children and keep me in a lifestyle to which I can become accustomed, and will change my cat's litterbox on a regular basis.

5'10"
188lbs @ ~12% BF
waist is about 33-34
training for 15 months au natural
i am cutting down to 180 right now so i guess my short term goal is 180 @ 8% BF with a 31 inch waist. not trying to be a monster, more of a men's fitness home skillet.
long term i would like 190lbs @ 8% (realistic)

28yrs.old-5'8" about 215lbs. 12-14%bf
Trying to get up to about 225-230(would be nice)at about 10%bf. by age 30....

I am natural.....:(

Last edited:
Top Bottom