Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wasfeeling realy depresed about my progress but check out these before and after shot

bigbusdriver

the first pic was taken about 5 months ago the second about 4 weeks ago i know i am still wayyyyy to fat and am no where near my goal but it realy helped me get focused again and keep plugging away at it.

i have started doing more of like the body for life lifting and cardio now i think that should start that fuel furnace burning again!!!

comments welcome any advice and help gratefull!!
mat

Last edited:
thnx the fist pic was dec of 2000 and i started working out and lifting again (havent't lifted since college) in feb 2001 on feb 2nd i weighted in at 362 lbs today i weighed in at 297. from feb2 01 - june 19 01

I know where you are comming from,
When I was 14 my weight was 355lbs, and in 11months I reduced it to 194.

I was depressed once, but I look at myself and realized what I did was great, as a challenged and accomplishement and it kicked me in the ass:destroy: for more.

Man just look at your pic, if that is not an accomplishment that can motivate a man,
maybe you hit a plateau, just review your training.

Ya be fine,

keep up the work you have a big foundation now, lower your bodyfat and build later on it
:doublefi:

Good job brother!!

When you trim down some more, you are going to be one enormous mofo!!!! I wouldn't want to mess with you!!!

Exale! it looks like you took in a huge gulp

Nice progress though, I wish I had some old progress picks, thats gotta be some seriously motivation seeing all the good work you've done.

nice job bro

thnx guys hey have a question what about this meal

low fat lite youplait strawberry yougurt about 8 oz turckey breast and salad with low fat no sugar added dressing ?

Great progress, I can see one true fact, YOU WORKED HARD...keep up the good work (you actually look better then a lot of these "bodybuilders" I know that are on their bulking cycle)

The meal you asked about:
low fat lite youplait strawberry yougurt about 8 oz turckey breast and salad with low fat no sugar added dressing

I would recommend replacing the yougurt with some LOW GI carb like: brown-rice, yam, sweet potato, (beans if you like them) or some oatmeal. This will surely aid your goals.

Mr.X :cool:

BBD - Excellent progress!

You've done some amazing work! Definitely be very proud! I've got a family member who is 6', well over 350 lb, has had high blood pressure since his teens (his mid 30's now), very low self-esteem and we always worry that he won't live to see 40. I wish I could show him what you've done in 6 months! Truly inspirational.

Keep kicking butt!

Top Bottom