Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wasfeeling realy depresed about my progress but check out these before and after shot

Fucking great job man! Keep it up and you should feel bad for being depressed. With the weight your losing you're probably weel on you way to extending you rlife by like 20 years. That's impressive in my book.

thnx guys i am realy jacked again i was depresed until i saw all these post and stuff i am ready to roll again thnx for the lift guys !!! sassy contact me anything i can do to help your family memebr please let me know

Good work. That's a lot of weight to lose. Looking strong now. I know your heart thanks you.

Mike P (RubaHed)

Take off the shirt man, the shirt will always look the same, what's underneath wont. Don't be embarrassed. Use the shots to show people how mentally disciplined you are when you're a rocck solid 7% bodyfat.

lookin good

Lookin great man. Keep up the hard work. No pain no gain. Don't be down about not lookin cut up or anything, think about how much better you'll feel when you reach your goal. Good luck!!

cozmo- take that damn pic outta your sig.

And bigbusdriver, man, your progress has been incredible. That's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Keep at it, man. You'll be where you want to be in no time.

Congrats man! Keep up the great work. I'm going to show these pics to my brother. He's 5 foot 11 and around 260 and not athletic. He has some monstrous calves though, lol.

One thing that would be nice is to keep most of that muscle when your bodyfat keeps dropping even more. You'll look incredible!

Top Bottom