Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wasfeeling realy depresed about my progress but check out these before and after shot

damm , depressed!? hell no!!! man you are an inspiration.....you should get yourself a website and talk about your progress, call it bigbusdriver.com so you can reach people, man I would be totally stoked if I were you!!!!!

Awesome!

My dad weighs about as much as you in the 5 month picture. It's been like a year he has been "trying" to lose weight and he's lost about 10lbs! At this rate it will take him 6 years to accomplish what you have done! Keep up the great work! Don't be depressed, I can see a HUGE improvement from the 5-month pic to your recent one. :)

I see nothing but progress and motivation coming from you my friend. Seeing the changes you've made in yourself makes me want to go that much harder.

GREAT WORK Man!

I know what you mean, I lost 80 lbs but it took me 3 years to do it.

You have NOTHING to be depressed about. Everyone goes through a plateau or 2 or 3. Just keep hacking away at it and change your routine up every 6 weeks or so.

What you do now will help you immensely in 4-5 years healthwise.

Once again, MAJOR MAJOR props to you.

Very Motivational!

BUS, I have had 4 surgeries in the last year and a half due to injuries sustained from football. I used to be in great shape but since I've been going through PT and different surgeries I have gained weight, and lost motivation to take it off and become the athlete I once was. Seeing your progress has givin me a kick in the ass to get back in the gym and start eating right again. THANX BUS!!! Can you give me some idea of your nutrition program and did you do a cycle at any time during your transformation?

Hey, hey, hey Mr Busdriver!!!

You look truly excellent, and you know that you will be once big mutha once you progress, you are an inspiration.

Never be down, always look up at the stars, somehow we gotta get there.

Sheena xxx:)

BUS, I have had 4 surgeries in the last year and a half due to injuries sustained from football. I used to be in great shape but since I've been going through PT and different surgeries I have gained weight, and lost motivation to take it off and become the athlete I once was. Seeing your progress has givin me a kick in the ass to get back in the gym and start eating right again. THANX BUS!!! Can you give me some idea of your nutrition program and did you do a cycle at any time during your transformation?

thanks man.

basicly this is what i did
i went from only eating 2-3 times a day of hudge servingsa of trash to 6 smaler meals
dailey values are
300 grmas pro
75-150 grams of carbs
and about 25-30 grams of fat
and around 1600-2000 cal a day
chinken breast,tuna fish and red meat
i need to add more veggies and be more consitant with my efas
i am mow using stacker 2 and am consindering a cycle of clen/t3
no juice
basicly for me it was just cut out the junk food and soft drinks.
don't eat 5 servings of fruitloops at 10:00 at nite
and start cardio 40 min a day 7 days a week
my lifting routine when i first started was right out of the arnold encylopedia chest/back blah blah blah
i started doing my lifting bfl style not working worth a shit for me. i am gonna go back to to my older split and medium weight medium rep high set workouts
for instance
monday
back & bi
deadlifts 1x12 2x10 3x8 4x6 5x10
lat pull downs
cable rows
barbell curls
incline curls
tues
chest tri
flat bench press
inlcine bench press
machine fly
rope pull down
overhead tri ext
wends off
thrus
leg press
leg ext
hack squat
lug curl
str leg dead lift
standing calf raise
donkey calf raise
friday
shoulders traps
seated d.b. press
lat d.b. raise reverse fly
barbell shrug
d.b. shurg
machine shurg

cardio every day 40 min tredmeill and eliptical except leg day.
than the folowing week i will do barbell rows or t bar rows for back insted of deadlift and do heavy squats for legs insted of leg presses
i rarely do the exact same workout every week but it is always that spilt and simalr motions i just change excersizes for instance in sted of d.b. lat raise i will do machine lat raises the next week or machine overhead press insted of d.b. presses

not so much on clen/t3 my friend

I did 6 weeks on the stuff and only lost 1-2 lbs. I have some yet but refuse to use it as it made me feel like shit! Many here have seen great results, but not me. My advise is to stay away from it it's not worth it. I know of another who also took it and got zero results. I'm not saying it's terrible or anything, but the risk/reward doesn't seem to be there. I had a complete blood work done before hand and I expected some great results as i was low on TSH anyway. I'm no expert, just givin ya a real world experience. P.S. I was 75 lbs overweight at the time.

Top Bottom