Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wasfeeling realy depresed about my progress but check out these before and after shot

you can tell bbd is one big mofo underneath that shit.
if i were you i'd be motivated as FUCK not depressed after those results!!!:mad:

Good work but BFL only calls for 20 minutes of cardio. You should try to slowly increase to 40-45 mins. You see results quicker. Its boring but worth it in the long run.
Good Luck:)

bigbusdriver

Wow..............congrats to you !!!
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and that's what you have.......amazing transformation........dont quit:)
You look great, you have some muscle mass on you......have you ever thought of WWF????

this pic is from today the last two after pics where from about 5 weks ago, i have started supersetting my entire routine similar to bfl style and doing 40 min of eliptical

oh and thanks nat wwf???? hmmm would kinda be cool

Looking great man, that's some serious progress. If anything you should be running through the streets cheering, not being depressed.

Definately a great inspiration

I also agree with the guy who said to take the shirt off. That way you can see what's what and then it will accomplish two things:

A) Motivation - When you are feeling like not working out or feeling lazy you can look at it

B) Inspiration - To see how far you have come and that you can and will reach your fitness goal

I think it's amazing what you have done. You have succeeded where other's have only dream or thought about doing. You have got there through you continual effort and dedication. Keep it up dude you get high fives and respect from me!!!:beer: :twirl:

Top Bottom