Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to try something fun? Try this!

Erzulie said:
You have tile now?

Ahh, shit. This is the wrong thread.

No, my new place when I move into (whenever that will be). I want to change the bathroom tile. I've seen the model, the shower tile sucks. The vanity area of the bathroom is nice. But the shower is a bit bland.

big4life said:
The difference is I can't stand lestat. I find him to be a nosy, pompous ass. But I also admit that, and wouldn't pretend that it was some kind of moral outrage on my part for going after him.

It's called being upfront in your motives.
bro, I've admitted it many times... RADAR banned me for defending myself against him and PolfaJelfa on a religious thread.

Then I actually EMAILED him to apologize for it (WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED)... and his response was "I expect a public apology"

I was the one that was banned.. and he's demanding apologies?

I'd suspected for a while that the guy was so full of shit his eyes were brown, but could never say anything about it for fear of him abusing his mod powers once again.

Look, if I post pictures of myself, where I live, my car, etc... and someone finds ou that I pulled them from some other site, I'd expect people here to call me on it.. I'd also expect people to question pretty much everything I said and did before and AFTER that!

Lestat said:
bro, I've admitted it many times... RADAR banned me for defending myself against him and PolfaJelfa on a religious thread.

Then I actually EMAILED him to apologize for it (WHILE I WAS STILL BANNED)... and his response was "I expect a public apology"

I'd suspected for a while that the guy was so full of shit his eyes were brown, but could never say anything about it for fear of him abusing his mod powers once again.

Look, if I post pictures of myself, where I live, my car, etc... and someone finds ou that I pulled them from some other site, I'd expect people here to call me on it.. I'd also expect people to question pretty much everything I said and did before and AFTER that!

wow i never knew this.. i'd be pwning the fuck out of radar if i was you..

nycgirl said:
Ahh, shit. This is the wrong thread.

No, my new place when I move into (whenever that will be). I want to change the bathroom tile. I've seen the model, the shower tile sucks. The vanity area of the bathroom is nice. But the shower is a bit bland.

Removing tile is tricky, not sure how long its been there. The excess mortar will have to be scraped from the wall where you remove the tiles and you'll have to do all of that Very carefully.

It can be done, but i'd actually get the prices of a professional first and compare. If its just a tile here and there it shouldn't be too much, I'd be scared of cracking the existing tile that I didn't want to remove and end up having to replace the entire thing in the end.

LOL, but I go hammer crazy during remodel projects :worried:

Lestat said:

No, actually the only times I have seen you admit this is when I have called you on it. Any other time you just bump a thread with a smart ass comment to radar. How about including the real reason you are bumping a thread for now on?

Lestat said:

lmao @ public apology. fuckin guy.

Dunk said:
b/c that pic was taken in 1600's on google.

i painted the mona lisa in the early 1400's while doin back to back jello shots.

that made no sense but who cares. question me. i dare you.

Yeah I definitely put Mona Lisa's head on one of RADAR's pics yesterday.

Top Bottom