Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to gain 10-15lbs

Hey everyone-

I"m about 5'9 175lbs, I'm looking to gain about 10 or 15 lbs, I've been taking creatine for about 3 weeks now, and I've barely noticed any difference, I drink about a 1.5 gallons of water per day, and I eat very well and often. Does anyone reccomend a particlular supplement that will make gaining these 10 or so pounds any easier?

Thanks

re

He's right...extra calories in the form of whey protein powder is your first logical step before creatine supplementation. I'd initially suggest trying to take in an extra 100 grams of protein daily in the form of whey. Try to find a whey supplement that uses an isolate whey (CFM, Ion Exchange, Microfiltered) as opposed to a whey concentrate (which is a lower grade of Whey). Adding dextrose @ 50 grams per protein shake is a good idea (especially post workout), plus dextrose is cheap.

I'd shoot for 250 grams of protein daily in the form of shakes and food, gauge your progress, and up your intake if needed. Always make extra calories/protein your first priority over any non-nutritional supplements.

If you're anxious to experiment with another supplement, you might try Glutamine (Glutamine peptides) @ 20 grams daily.

pick up a bucket of nlarge 2. you will pack on the weight with that shit. eat a lot of food but good food like chicken, brown rice, veggies, etc.

I agree with diamond and mick, up your protein intake to at least twice your body weight. I mean, if you weigh 200lbs, try to consume 400 grams of protein. and be sure to eat plenty of complex carbs throughout the day and some simple carbs right after you workout to replinish your glycogen levels.

Creatine does not work for everyone, such as myself. Get the nlarge and eat alot...more protein the better

neah

forget all that crap, just get some 1-ad, unless you are a mutant you should gain what you want. hell, i gained 20+ pounds just thinking about lifting and looking in the mirror.
cheers

Top Bottom