Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waht is the deal with Steve Austin and the WWF???

MaGilicuti said:
Stone Cold was suppose to have a different finish at wrestlemania with vince coming in and almost screwing up the match. that was suppose to be the basis of why they are splitting the company up because of the competition between vince and flair. so basically austin and the wwf are pissed at each other. austin because he doesn't like where his character is going and the company he helped build in the last couple years and the wwf for austin not cooperating

That is just about what I read too. Not sure if all this is going to help the WWF? It seems like there might be to much going on there right now? What do you guys think?

So SCSA's a free agent that can sign with whomever he chooses. That ought to be interesting.

Was anyone really surprised that the Rock was the #1 pick?

NOt surprised at all the Rock was number one! but I was suprised Hogan was drafted late! Hey, hogan was drafter after the nWo, kane, Benoit, Angle. He should have been number two. I pissed that Raw didn't draft any big stars. All they have is slow giants on their rosters compared to the dynamic team of Vince Mcmahon. Smackdown! will be able to put a very good show with guys like Benoit, Angle, Edge, Jericho, the Rock, Hogan. I can't understand guys like Test, Christian, Mr. Perfect and Hardcore Holly weren't even drafted in the top ten. What the hell! Mark Henry, Maven and Lita were drafted before those guys! Another disapointement, there are no more Dudley Boyz! It sucks! Where are the good teams in the WWF now?! I'll give them the chance like I always do before judging them but it doesn't start very well for me. They could have done something better. Raw's matches won't be very quick and entertaining.

Reactions: Cut
Yeah, I bet trading's gonna happen after a few weeks.

I was puzzled by Ric Flair's lack of face choices too. Maybe they're gonna push some of the new guys as faces to try and get them over.

The Dudley split is stupid, IMHO. I think they'll flop in singles competition just like the Hardys.

Did Jericho get drafted or not?

Top Bottom