Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Lethargic On Tren!

it made me strong, active and crazyily fucked up in the head. I was a damn god on that shit but i think the gains could be reached with a cycle consisting of Prop/Masteron/Var... thats gonna be my next cycle. Though, Why i say its not worth it is because the strain it puts on your body and the after effects when you come off. Not worth it, i dont even want to feal that crazy in the head becuz i know I'll have to eventually cycle off. And that fealing sucks ass!

Vascular Freak said:
25mcg of t3 should be used with trenbolone for best effects...its helps maintain thyroid function which slows with trenbolone use AND helps keep prolactin levels from elevating...low thyroid = high prolactin

you'll be fine using that just start at 25mcg and finish the last 10 days at 12.5mcg to be totally on the safe side

I love to argue this everytime I see it Vasc, so this is the first time I have seen you post it how I like it.

Low thryoid = high prolactin, but high prolactin doesn't always mean low thyroid.

Top Bottom