Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing short esters a waste or good?

Kleosi

Looking to do a 10 or 12 week cycle but use shorter esters. I’ve always used long esters but willing to try shorter ones even though it requires more frequent injections.
I’m interested in doing test prop, mast prop, tren ace, and maybe even boldenone acetate. What do you think about using all 4 on a cycle?
I’m 50 years old, 6’1’’ 183 pounds.

No reason to use short esters on a 12 week cycle except for maybe the tren.
You also make no mention of your past AAS cycles or your cycle goals so how can a cycle be suggested for you.
What i will say though is tren at your age is not a good idea unless you are prepping for a show. I would rethink that compound.

thats way too much and completely unnecessary on top of you not needing to run short esters for 12 weeks... there is ZERO reason to use tren at 50 years old either... what exactly are your goals?

Looking to do a 10 or 12 week cycle but use shorter esters. I’ve always used long esters but willing to try shorter ones even though it requires more frequent injections.
I’m interested in doing test prop, mast prop, tren ace, and maybe even boldenone acetate. What do you think about using all 4 on a cycle?
I’m 50 years old, 6’1’’ 183 pounds.
short ester is a waste for you

go with test enan and eq no tren

ugfreak.to has lots of options no matter which esters you want. use para pharma.

Top Bottom