Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Lethargic On Tren!

bmcadoo44 said:
only advice i can say to you is: fuck trenbolone, its not worth it.

But, what doses were you doing and what were you taking it with? These are important questions with tren. I can't stand anything more than 75 mg eod myself. Higher than that and I can't sleep (though benedryl does help). And, I always mix it with an equal portion of test. Though, I'm sure it effects different people differently, I've never seen problems on mod-low doses.

Jacob

Vascular Freak said:
25mcg of t3 should be used with trenbolone for best effects...its helps maintain thyroid function which slows with trenbolone use AND helps keep prolactin levels from elevating...low thyroid = high prolactin

you'll be fine using that just start at 25mcg and finish the last 10 days at 12.5mcg to be totally on the safe side

Yes, I agree

i was takin 100mg of prop and 75mg of tren eod. All it did was make it hard to breathe and then strength gains werent anything to jump around and dance for when i could have gained that strength on 40mg's of anavar.

I've never ran tren but plan to in April. My brother runs it though and he gets the same way, but his gains are awesome

bmcadoo44 said:
i was takin 100mg of testosterone propionate and 75mg of trenbolone eod. All it did was make it hard to breathe and then strength gains werent anything to jump around and dance for when i could have gained that strength on 40mg's of anavar.

i am on the verge of agreeing with you... so far half way into my cycle that is exactly how I have responded. Going to give it its fair shot before i give a definate opinion.

leonidas33 said:
i am on the verge of agreeing with you... so far half way into my cycle that is exactly how I have responded. Going to give it its fair shot before i give a definate opinion.

I did 50mg tren/50mg test-p ED and I didn't get any massive size or strength gains either, BUT, it made me very defined with a better look overall. Oh, and the gains I got I kept. I lost no weight afterwards.

I felt totally opposite on tren. I was ready to rip through workouts and even running. I always wanted to be active. However on this new course of dball and proviron I feel so lethargic and tired.

I don't have a good answer for why this is. Actually it is perplexing that on any steroid you would feel lethargic as opposed to aggressive and energetic.

st8grad said:
I don't have a good answer for why this is. Actually it is perplexing that on any steroid you would feel lethargic as opposed to aggressive and energetic.

good call!

Top Bottom