Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper chest

amu723

Hi again,

In my upper chest area (right below collar bone)
I have two bones that kind of protrude. Is this normal?

Also.. how do I make this area bigger?
My upperchest is kinda flat and doesn't
really join with my shoulder (if you guys know what I am saying)

Thanks again,
Andy

Have you been hitting incline bench and incline fly's hard ? Also I like doing champagne's on the incline....Also leads to great seperation of the pecks.

Chest, in my opinion, is very genetic, just like calves. Bad genetics can be overcome, with very hard work and dedication. The chest will only grow as one muscle, as it only contracts as a whole. Different angle lifts will help you get the best chest workout. I personally have seen better results from doing incline barbell first, then flat dumbells, and then other chest exercises. I used to do barbell flat presses, as these are the "traditional" chest exercise, and saw great strength increases but not great muscle development.

Probably a Cali thing, hell I don't know. The guy that showed me the excercise called them that, im sure there are other names...Dumbells held together so as if your palms would meet (position like dips), lower the bells to the upper chest, squeeze the pecks and let um rip...So I guess the bells look like fricken champagne glasses......Now Im ramlbing....I guess...Great exercise though.....

I never heard of them but, I'm always game for new exercises........I'll give um a try.

It seems like they would work tri's more then anything else....unless I'm not picturing the exercise correct.. :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom