Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ummm.. yucky question

Wow good read!! I will join the yahoo group. Thank you soo much for the link and all the information you have provided!! I did a lot of research on Candida.. oh about 2yrs ago when I was originally diagnosed. But... I was a half hearted attempt. I will follow through!!
You are such a warm and caring person!! I don't know how to thank you!!
~Jacqueline

Jacqueline747 said:
Wow good read!! I will join the yahoo group. Thank you soo much for the link and all the information you have provided!! I did a lot of research on Candida.. oh about 2yrs ago when I was originally diagnosed. But... I was a half hearted attempt. I will follow through!!
You are such a warm and caring person!! I don't know how to thank you!!
~Jacqueline
You're sweet hon, get better, that's what's important ... and you CAN do it, trust me ... believe me, I know (I've done the program too) it's hard to give up the foods you enjoy, but the health benefits are worth it.

If you have any questions or want to PM me about anything, anytime is okay :qt:

:kiss:

Girls, how many times should we go a day ?

-------

Coffee sends a lot of people to the toilet, also grean peas, beans, melons, for some papaya, mango.

Last edited:
myd said:
Girls, how many times should we go a day if we are trying to loose?

-------

Coffee sends a lot of people to the toilet, also grean peas, beans, melons, for some papaya, mango.

How many times do you eat in a day?? Think about it, if you put it in your mouth, there's going to be some waste that needs to come out the other end. Not saying everyone goes as many times as they eat, but close to it, if you're eating 6 times a day, and barely having 1 movement a day there's a problem.

myd said:
Girls, how many times should we go a day if we are trying to loose?

-------

This is NOT a healthy or even a remote consideration way to lose weight!!! :redhot:

How often you "go" usually is dependant on the person and you DO NOT want to increase this just to "lose weight." LEARN the RIGHT WAY to eat FIRST!!

OKOK!

I go every morning, with clockwork precision. Sometimes 2 times a day.
Now you know me :)

Top Bottom