Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uhhh ok..dumb ass question of the day!

DaWickedMoor

How can you tell if you have good, or above (or under) average geneitics?

I'm 26, and due to a medical condition (hernia) was only able to work out last year....and I've did it half assed more or less until recently when I began taking it seriously.....

So how can you tell? All my life (until about 2 years ago) I could eat like a fuckin pig and never gain weight...now i gain weight, but not alot....I admit and am embarassed until recently my diet was mostly fast food shit, but i still didnt put on the pounds like that jared subway dude or other fat asses...

I rarely get sick, and when I do I can kick it...

I think you can tell from the three body types

1) endomorph
2)mesomorph
3)ectomorph

do a search for a complete detail on what is what. You prolly fall in one of those, or perhaps in between.

Also, I think it's your ability to gain muscle AFTER your initial beginner gains. Anyone gains beginner gains, but AFTER that, i think it's what counts.

my .02 cents

o yeah, and if you can get ripped and grow pretty big on a shit diet - that means you're genetically gifted.

Shit like that- be creative - there are prolly many things and factors that you can put together to assess what is good genetically.

blood_drinker said:
o yeah, and if you can get ripped and grow pretty big on a shit diet - that means you're genetically gifted.

Shit like that- be creative - there are prolly many things and factors that you can put together to assess what is good genetically.

looks like im a messomorph, so i suppose thats "middle ground?"

if you're a mesomorph, i hail to your greatness. :D
if you truly are a mesomorph (naturally lean, great ability to pack on mass) then more power to you.
Bulk to all hell buddy and good luck !

mesomorph is not middle ground. MESOMORPH is the best there is. endomorph (= easy fat storage , easy to pack on mass, relatively hard to lean out).

ecto= hard as fuck to gain mass (need extra strict diet, yet lean out very easily due to their fast metabolism).

peace

alright well i don't know what i am. I am naturally big, not fat but muscle, and my muscles grow seriously quickly and big, i am pretty lean as well, i love my genetics, they rule.

ok so i may not be mesomorph, dont know yet as ive only recently been seriosly training, but i can treat my body like shit, and hardly gain any weight, i know friends that ate the same as me and were 200 pound (all fat) pigs, and i was still skinny as shit

Top Bottom