Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Type of workouts on cypionate

thuglife247

31/M/ 175/14%/ training for 6 months regularly... trained for years intermittently. Started a 12 week round of 200mg/wk test cyp, hcg, and an AI

I tried asking this before, but I didnt get a clear cut answer... If I want to get up to about 180, but shed some body fat in the process, what type of routine/ nutrition plan should I follow? Im getting through that "300" workout in a little less than 30 minutes. Should I switch to doing heavy weights? I still want to keep my endurance via lifting rather than just jogging. Also, how many calories a day should I be eating to achieve this goal.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks. :mix:

Lift heavy. With the goal you have, you didn't need the gear bro. You want to gain 6lbs in 12 weeks and be leaner and you've only been hitting the weights for 6 months - that's very doable naturally.

there are many different lifting strategies.. 5X5, 2 day splits, 3 day splits, 4 days splits, circuit training, crossfit.

i would head over to the lifting section. before you juice you should already have your lifting and diet on par. otherwise you are wasting your juice.

workouts are different for everyone. you need to experiment and find one that works for YOU. THEN worry about juicing

Test cyp is a great bulker no doubt,such great results from
it, I think three day splits are awesome for that compound

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

I follow all the "rules" I see on these boards... 1g protein a day, roughly 3k calories, etc, etc... What ends up happening is I either gain some mass, but my BF goes up as well, OR I lose fat and muscle at the same time. My body just seems to have me stuck in this viscous cycle... lol. I just want a little edge, and then take it from there.

As for the first response... thank you for taking the time to give me your input. Everyone I have spoken to says that at 31, it is basically impossible to gain more than 1/2lb-1lb of lean muscle a month. Is this true?

As for the moderator, thank you for your response as well. The workout I have planned is Chest/ Deadlifts on Monday. Shoulders/ core on Tuesday. Legs/ Back on Wed. rest Thursday. "300" workout for time on Friday. Sat and Sun off, or maybe run some sprints.

I follow all the "rules" I see on these boards... 1g protein a day, roughly 3k calories, etc, etc... What ends up happening is I either gain some mass, but my BF goes up as well, OR I lose fat and muscle at the same time. My body just seems to have me stuck in this viscous cycle... lol. I just want a little edge, and then take it from there.

As for the first response... thank you for taking the time to give me your input. Everyone I have spoken to says that at 31, it is basically impossible to gain more than 1/2lb-1lb of lean muscle a month. Is this true?

As for the moderator, thank you for your response as well. The workout I have planned is Chest/ Deadlifts on Monday. Shoulders/ core on Tuesday. Legs/ Back on Wed. rest Thursday. "300" workout for time on Friday. Sat and Sun off, or maybe run some sprints.

Bro, that's why the world isn't filled with people walking around muscled up and 7% everywhere you look. I't hard to be muscular and lean. So when you bulk and you gain fat along with your muscle, that's just the way it is. And when you lose muscle while losing fat, that's the real world for you. The key is in the percentages - gaining more muscle than fat when you bulk and losing more fat than muscle when you cut. If you gain 2lbs of muscle and 1lb of fat when you bulk, then lose 2lbs of fat and 1lb of muscle (you should be able to do better than that, I'm just using easy math) when you cut, you are now bigger and leaner. Do that about 25 times and you'll look great and be as totally mentally effed up as most of the other people on the board. lol

^^^ exactly. that is the CHALLENGE of bodybuilding.. if it was easy most of america would look great and not like shit.. i was at the beach today and never seen so many fat people in bathing suits, if that is the best beach bodies then this country's health is worse than i thought!

OP you seem like you want to take too many shortcuts, thats not how it works.. bodybuilding is tough.. putting muscle and keeping off fat is tough.. takes A LOT of hours in the gym. don't listen to the bs you hear about guys not working out, i bs people all the time too. but in reality i bust my ass 80 minutes a day and EVERYDAY.. your diet has to be excellent, your workouts have to be on point. you have to know when to give your body a break, when to push it, what to eat, when to eat. there is so much you have to learn about YOURSELF with bodybuilding. it takes experience and patience. you seem like you are excited but you have this attitude that AAS is gonna magically show you what to do and how to do it. it isn't.

also i don't like the workouts you listed at all. it seems to be more geared to circuit training which is fine for guys wanting to get into shape and be fit.. but that isn't what you are shooting for from what you've written.. example: mixing in leg work with back, this isn't the optimum way to work the legs.. dedicate an ENTIRE workout to your legs. this is important.. you start getting lazy with your workouts and things will spiral fast. if you want a 3 day split read the workout in my signature, its easy and its good.. if you want 5X5 then there are plenty of guys who will introduce you to that as well

Bro, I will tell you one experiment I've done as of late. I tried a HIGH volume of cardio but could eat whatever I wanted and then I tried dieting with NO cardio. My result was that I have been dropping fat faster with the diet than I was with the cardio and I have more time to do other things. Just google "Competition Diet" and you'll find a lot of low carb high protein diets. Since you aren't competing, try to do the diet at least 5 days a week, then you can eat whatever on the weekend. I have been leaning up by doing that and I'm a little older than you. Here is the diet I loosely follow (got it online and not sure of the website, but it works)

07:45am :
40g Whey Protein in water,
40g Oats in water
1 Cup green tea
1 Small Grapefruit

10:30am:
100g Tuna in Olive Oil with a small salad (tomatoes, leuttice, cucumber)
Handful of Almonds
15ml Flaxseed Oil

01:30pm:
100g Mackerel or Salmon
100g Fibrous Vegetables
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter

04:30pm:
1 Large Chicken Breast
2 Slices Wholemeal bread

05:00pm: Training (weights)
06:00pm:
40g Whey in water
20g maltodextrin
20g dextrose
Creatine
Vitamin C

06:45pm:
75g wholemeal pasta or brown rice
150g chicken breast
or 150g lean beef
Loads of vegetables
Some fish oils (O3 epa,dha)
1 Cup green tea

09:30:
200g cottage cheese
25g Almonds

I appreciate all the great insight. Im going to try this one cycle out, and see what happens. If it helps, great. If not, then I will need to sit down and reconsider what Im doing. In response to the mod, I really have been onpoint with what Im doing. I cant say that I have been PERFECT, but Id rank it at an 8-9/10. Barely drink, eat 5-6 good meals a day, etc... But maybe the other poster had it right when he said I just need to give it some time.

Thanks a lot for the input. I will make some adjustments to my schedule, and proceed.

I appreciate all the great insight. Im going to try this one cycle out, and see what happens. If it helps, great. If not, then I will need to sit down and reconsider what Im doing. In response to the mod, I really have been onpoint with what Im doing. I cant say that I have been PERFECT, but Id rank it at an 8-9/10. Barely drink, eat 5-6 good meals a day, etc... But maybe the other poster had it right when he said I just need to give it some time.

Thanks a lot for the input. I will make some adjustments to my schedule, and proceed.

Well bro, there's no question it's going to help. People don't use it and obsess over it for any other reason than it does work. There's just a line where you either need it or you don't. If you don't you shouldn't use it.

Top Bottom