Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turning Twinkie/ candy bars into protein bars. The scary truth

I've been hooked on snickers lately an I must say my bf% from what I can tell in the mirrior has gone up slightly :(
I try n justify it post work out or pre work out lol.... Anyways ya Ima cut em out... Sry I didn't read all that needto so not sure if my post aploes but ya that's my 2 cents :)

i couldn't imagine any candy. i once went thru a stage a few yrs back thinking "if i do 30 minutes cardio then i can eat my sweets tonight". late night carbs and bad evening carbs are very bad. very. if u need something sweet then go with better protein bars-i think needto sells'em:)

i couldn't imagine any candy. i once went thru a stage a few yrs back thinking "if i do 30 minutes cardio then i can eat my sweets tonight". late night carbs and bad evening carbs are very bad. very. if u need something sweet then go with better protein bars-i think needto sells'em:)

I dont have that. I am a meat and potatoes guy. And I still like the bars.

I eat those Cliff Builder Bars. THey are my lunch each day. I figure they can't be too bad for a whole meal, and only a 1.30 each. Where do I buy, find your recipe for your bars.

I eat those Cliff Builder Bars. THey are my lunch each day. I figure they can't be too bad for a whole meal, and only a 1.30 each. Where do I buy, find your recipe for your bars.

Read the ingredients on them and research each one. You may change your mind. They are also pretty low on the protein side of things so of course they are going to be cheap.

Better Protein Bars Better bars start off with 24 grams of protein per serving and the price even after adding the wet ingredients is less then a dollar a bar. Buying in bulk with discounts and free shipping you can get the price less then 75 cents a bar if you wanted too. :heart:

Top Bottom