Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to figure out what cycle I should take

Brim20

Hi ,
I figured I would post something here so I don't screw anything up , I've been doing alot of research for a long time basically Im 28 , i have done one cycle in my life that was eq and test e , I like its and it was fairly simple and clean , so since then I have continued to lift ofcourse and find my self at a point where I kinda want another little boost ,

I weigh 236 lbs , 6'2" I'm not super lean but I do have a slight tire which hides my lower Abs , to be honest I diet pretty well , all I eat normally is

Breakfast
2 whole eggs 3/4 cup of egg whites
1/4 cup of steel cut oats

Mid meal
Chobani Greek yogurt
Apple
Lunch
6 oz chicken breast
Carrots
Mid meal
Same as the first one
Pre-work out
Protien shake (water and powder)
Spoon if natural peanut butter
Post-workout
some chocolate milk
Dinner
6oz chicken breast
Carrots

As you can see I keep it simple I just try and get my proteins in and carbs so I'm not starving through out my work day

My goals: lose fat I would love to be below 10% but still have that athletic look that I have now, big chest and back shoulders and legs compared to a smaller waist ,

I've been curious about this cycle I hear about with Tren - test prop- anavar
That sounds like a good combo , but my biggest fear I'm sure like everyone else is side effects during a cycle , and after. I hear post cycle and unleashed are great for post cycle , but what happens if I start having symptoms of gyno during and all , that's the only thing that has kept me off a cycle , any help on any of the subject would be much appreciated thank you.

It's good to be cautious with a compound like tren. You'll have to control prolactin with caber or prami. I'd also run an a.i. Like you normally would with test.

Also, run tren ace. It's a shorter ester like prop so if the tren sides get unbearable, you can bail out and the ester will clear within a few days

This is what I'd do.

1-10 test prop 50 mg eod
1-10 tren ace 75-100 mg eod
4-12 var 60-80 mg day
1-16 n2guard
4-8 hcgenerate es
8-12 hcg 500 ius eod
1-12 adex 0.5 mg eod

Pct 12-16
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed or forged methyl
Forma
Daa ( unless you use forged)

16-20 Phyto serms or test stack ( links for both are in my sig)

20+ you can run a sarms stack, peptides, or just go natural.

With the low dose of test, prolactin issues should never arise as long as you control estrogen.

How long ago a was your last cycle & what was your pct?

Thanks for the responses , my last cycle was about 2 years ago and my post cycle was clomid and nolvadex , it was half assed and I was listened to a friends , I should have done more of my own research, I won't make that mistake anymore , I want to have everything figured out and in hand before I do anything

I don't think messing with Tren is a very good idea at this point. It's only your 2nd cycle, and you appear to be lacking in knowledge of on cycle support and post cycle therapy. Stick to something much more simple like test kicked off with an oral

i don't think messing with tren is a very good idea at this point. It's only your 2nd cycle, and you appear to be lacking in knowledge of on cycle support and post cycle therapy. Stick to something much more simple like test kicked off with an oral

+1

What type of test would you suggest that won't put much more size on me , and can I use anavar with that ?

Cypionate or enenthate, 2 shots a week...300-500 mg's/week

Yes you can run var with it...

Juice isn't about size, it's about quality

~EZ

Top Bottom