Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to figure out what cycle I should take

I like the sound of that , with me being a beginner that cycle sounds very manageable , and fairly easy to keep track of . Thanks guys , test cycles like that should I normally go 8 weeks or more ? And when you say front load does that mean taking vars full dose 4 weeks before I start the test ? And I see var different places , are they pills normally or is that a knock off ?

I like the sound of that , with me being a beginner that cycle sounds very manageable , and fairly easy to keep track of . Thanks guys , test cycles like that should I normally go 8 weeks or more ? And when you say front load does that mean taking vars full dose 4 weeks before I start the test ? And I see var different places , are they pills normally or is that a knock off ?

If its a long ester like test c or e then you would want to go to about 12weeks.. take the var the same time as test because it will take about 4weeks before you notice the effects of test so the var will give you a little kickstart.. any var I have seen is pills but they are usually very expensive so if you see them cheap beware

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Don't skimp on PCT or OCT.....

~EZ

Don't skimp on PCT or OCT.....

~EZ

What should I look for on cycle ? And what are the good brands of juice I should look for , like British dragon or something , my first cycle was dynasty labs which seemed legit but I don't think I can get that anymore

Reason I ask is because , I read different things from different threads and I consistantly hear to always have something on hand for emergency , but I hear clomid and nolvadex from some and others say clomid and nolva are outdated and don't work well ya know , so it's kinda confusing when trying to pick up info from some ya know

Reason I ask is because , I read different things from different threads and I consistantly hear to always have something on hand for emergency , but I hear clomid and nolvadex from some and others say clomid and nolva are outdated and don't work well ya know , so it's kinda confusing when trying to pick up info from some ya know

That's because there is no one way of doing things. Everyone has their own opinions and experiences. That's why you will never hear one clear cut way of doing a cycle. You have to decifer through all the info and try different things to find what works for you. A basic test cycle will yield some decent mass and strength gains. With a solid pct recovery will be fairly easy. It still takes time and patience but can be done with relative ease. Sides and negatives that come with test are minimal. After you become experienced you can run a whole lot of it with little issue. But stacking multiple compounds together yield greater results and the level of difficulty raises. Keep it simple and learn as you go.

You can use Nolva or clomid, but the fact of the matter is simple logic. IT IS outdated. You can play Atari over playstation4 if you want as we'll but I can assure you PS4 is more entertaining by far. There are just better ways and they aren't expensive so why stick with shitty old stuff?

Top Bottom