Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble with DB incline presses

hi here is a detailed and easiest method to lift dumbbells

Begin by bending down and grabbing the dumbbells. Be sure to use your legs when you are picking up the weight so you don't put any undue stress on your lower back. Stand up with the base of the dumbbells resting on your thighs. Make sure that the incline bench is directly behind you and set down so the dumbbells are resting on your lower thighs by your knees. This is important because it will help you get the movement startedTo get the dumbbells into the starting position, use your knees to help kick them up one at a time lifting your knee towards your chest. The dumbbells should be parallel with your body and your palms facing each other. Your chest should be fully stretched with your arms bent and the dumbbells even with your body.

With an explosive motion, push the weight towards the ceiling keeping it in line with your upper chest.When you finish your desired reps, bring your knees up and in line with the base of the dumbbells. Use momentum to rock yourself forward so the dumbbells are again resting on your thighs. Stand up and lower the dumbbells back to the ground.

hope that helped

The kicking up of the dumbells is the most important part of getting those up. Kick the first one on your strong side, so you can hold it up long enough for the 2nd one to go up. Then the moment they are both up, without delay, just quickly push them up in the starting position.

Don't do less than 8 reps and you'll have no prob getting the up....I have used a little flick with the knees..careful.

I keep them middle to high up on my thighs while sitting straight up. Then I give them both a little kick as I fall back onto the bench, keeping them close to my body. They fall right into place and all I have to do is rotate them and press.

Top Bottom