Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

triple threat 3/60 is awesome!

cheesePuss

I just got my 6 pound tub...and I just want to say ...it tastes fuckin awesome....it's the best tasting MRP I've ever had....there is no "diet" taste.....it taste like awesome chocolate milk....and it doesn't mix like mud....so you can drink it quick.....and it doesn't leave you with that brick in the stomach feeling like other shakes. I was so psyched about it I made other people in my office taste it.

good shit

cheese

Sounds like a good product, I think I will trade in my Myoplex soon and give it a try :fro:

M18

TripleThreat

I agree with cheesePuss, I use the triple threat also and I mix in MassQuantities Flaxseed oil, together they taste pretty good and that's saying alot since flaxseed oil is usually pretty bad tasting.:)

on the net it says if u use as directed....wich is 3 times a day....u should get 6 weeks out of it....and for $58 thats awesome! 60 grams of protein a serving!

yeah i definately need to get me some of that stuff. my Met-rx protein SUCKS, tastes horrible, mixes like mud, and i need to force it down my throat, i am throwing it out and getting me some of that stuff. :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

Yes, Triple Threat is Awesome!!!

I have to agree with all the positive posts on this thread. I have tried many MRP's and this is by far the one of the best tasting!!!:) Also the flaxseed oil is great and mixes well with the Triple Threat. Like Arnold said most flaxseed oil taste bad, even in gelcaps!!! :( It seems expensive at first but if you really calculate it is not overly priced. Shit we have spent more on crap we haven't liked. I am still choking down some MRP's and have thrown some out. But this stuff is AWESOME. Try I think you will agree also. Good luck in all your goals guys.

LewdTenant said:
Who makes it?

does it mix well in water without a blender? In my opinion the true test of a good MRP

Thanks bro's!

I made it:)

Click on the "Supplements" link at the top of the page to read more about it.

Top Bottom