Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

Chambewy20 said:
Getting back into the game, well sorta

Standing medium stance Good Mornings, worked up to a set of 5 at 455, I've gotten a lot better at these since I can't squat....

why can't you squat? i've almost given up. I'm at the point where I dont think I'll ever be able to squat heavy again. that slipped disk did a little more damage than I thought. I took a weight 2.5 months ago (only went to 565) but felt uncomfortable as all hell. i know that i just need to get over my fear (I slipped my disk squatting) but for some reason the consequences just don't out weight the pleasures, as it wouldn't take much for me to seriously screw it up again.
but on the plus side, I can still deadlift, and deadlift heavy w/o any problems. kind of funny how that works. Anyways this is a PR thread, so I'll shut up now.

this week after my speed bench work, I managed to hit 2 sets of 8 @ 315 on bench (w/speed to boot). Go me. then did some incline work, and hit 255 for 8

I had a baker's cyst on the back of my left knee that, after squatting or deadlifting, would swell up and look like a inverted knee cap or something. One fine day it burst or generated more synovial (sp?) fluid than normal and gave me a club foot for about a week. I got surgery, didn't take it easy or any time off, now knee is fuct...

On a lighter note keeping in the true spirit of this thread, my little project, "number two," box squatted 345 and just missed 365. He's 5'6" on his tall days, 175 lbs and a freshman in high school. He's small in stature but has a big heart, only have had him in my grasp for a couple of weeks, I'm going to make him great in something, we'll figure out what that is eventually...

Top Bottom