Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too high for too long, supraphysiological mini cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see your pictures but, from your description, I think I've had something similar happen to me and maybe I can help.

First I found out that my natural test levels where pretty high but you'd never tell because I didn't look like that was the case (neither my face or body), I didn't feel or act like I had high test, my results at the gym didn't show it... my first two cycles were a failure as well: I only got watery and couldn't hold whatever little gains I made.
Well, some called me crazy (maybe I am) but I decided to put me on blast and cruise.only after two cycles and having natural high testosterone and what do you know: I start making noticeable andkeepable gains on a cruise.
But would I be able to do a decent blast as well? Well yes and here's what's changed: now I make sure to add a source of DHT (like Masteron) with my cycle and it makes it all much better. No Mastering and it doesn't even feel like I'm on a cycle. And it doesn't even have to be a lot of it: 200mg do it for me. That's less than taking two pills of Proviron a day.
My theory is that some of us don't convert testosterone into DHT as efficiently as most, which I guess can be a blessing for certain things (you should see my hair) but we're missing out on a lot this way.
I say add some mast to your test or try cycling it or something but definitely not tren for this purpose.

Yeah! Steve Thats what i asked previously, his body should be producing peak levels of test at that age, instead of putting you on HRT at such a young age that DR should be researching the cause of your problem not just patching it up.

^^^ no idea man, i don't have your medical records in front of me to give an honest assessment.

i would like to see a full timeline of what you did to 'restart' things as you say. and your bloods as well.

i have seen way too many docs mis diagnose people.. depending on 1 doctor to make a huge decision like this is reckless thing.

what made you test your T levels anyway at such a young age?

After sophomore wrestling season I noticed I wasn't feeling right. I'd always been built but after cutting that season I couldn't gain a pound to save my life. I was always tired too. I started off at my family physician who did the full run up thyroid, comp met, etc and saw that there was essentially nothing wrong. He had a hunch though, so he tested my T. Sure enough it came back 100 something. At the time I had no fucking clue what the hell testosterone was, and why it mattered.

He felt overwhelmed so he sent me to a pediatric endocrinologist who told me to wait it out and things may return to normal. Two years pass..two years of fucking hell and no changes. I go back to the family physicican who refers me to the "prestigious" Mayo clinic where an endo tells me its still a waiting game. Keep in mind its been three years now. Finally I go to see my current doc, and this is also with other endos and docs in between. I saw him as my last ditch option, and it worked.

I still want answers though, and I'm told you're the one with them. Do you believe there is androgen receptor down regulation to some extent? That would make sense as to why the same amount of testotsterone that turned me into a beast is currently leaving me flabby and weak as shit.

Can't see your pictures but, from your description, I think I've had something similar happen to me and maybe I can help.

First I found out that my natural test levels where pretty high but you'd never tell because I didn't look like that was the case (neither my face or body), I didn't feel or act like I had high test, my results at the gym didn't show it... my first two cycles were a failure as well: I only got watery and couldn't hold whatever little gains I made.
Well, some called me crazy (maybe I am) but I decided to put me on blast and cruise.only after two cycles and having natural high testosterone and what do you know: I start making noticeable andkeepable gains on a cruise.
But would I be able to do a decent blast as well? Well yes and here's what's changed: now I make sure to add a source of DHT (like Masteron) with my cycle and it makes it all much better. No Mastering and it doesn't even feel like I'm on a cycle. And it doesn't even have to be a lot of it: 200mg do it for me. That's less than taking two pills of Proviron a day.
My theory is that some of us don't convert testosterone into DHT as efficiently as most, which I guess can be a blessing for certain things (you should see my hair) but we're missing out on a lot this way.
I say add some mast to your test or try cycling it or something but definitely not tren for this purpose.

Now you're muscular and making gains? Are you saying DHT is anabolic? I always thought it was just androgenic..And are you on TRT or you just blast and cruise?

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck, I think I know what's up.
My free T when I I first started androgel was 289 for what I'm assuming was measured in pg/mL.
Recently my free T came back 32, for what I know for a fact was measured in pg/mL because it had a range 9.3-26.5 picogram/mL....SO HOLY SHIT!! I had that much more free T then, assuming that that 289 is pg/mL. If its ng/dL its a whole different story. Does anyone know of a lab that does free T in ng/dL??

There comes a time when the receptors become saturated and you're faced with dimishing returns after being on the same compound for an extended length of time, esp at the dosage you're running.you can lower the dosage to 100mg for every week or every 2 weeks for HRT or stop give your receptors a break and try running bridge in it's place for a while, Unleashed wold help free up SHBG(sex hormone binding globlin),HCGenerate added to the mix should have you feeling like your old self again. Thats my suggestion.

There comes a time when the receptors become saturated and you're faced with dimishing returns after being on the same compound for an extended length of time, esp at the dosage you're running.you can lower the dosage to 100mg for every week or every 2 weeks for HRT or stop give your receptors a break and try running bridge in it's place for a while, Unleashed wold help free up SHBG(sex hormone binding globlin),HCGenerate added to the mix should have you feeling like your old self again. Thats my suggestion.

This makes the most sense

After sophomore wrestling season I noticed I wasn't feeling right. I'd always been built but after cutting that season I couldn't gain a pound to save my life. I was always tired too. I started off at my family physician who did the full run up thyroid, comp met, etc and saw that there was essentially nothing wrong. He had a hunch though, so he tested my T. Sure enough it came back 100 something. At the time I had no fucking clue what the hell testosterone was, and why it mattered.

He felt overwhelmed so he sent me to a pediatric endocrinologist who told me to wait it out and things may return to normal. Two years pass..two years of fucking hell and no changes. I go back to the family physicican who refers me to the "prestigious" Mayo clinic where an endo tells me its still a waiting game. Keep in mind its been three years now. Finally I go to see my current doc, and this is also with other endos and docs in between. I saw him as my last ditch option, and it worked.

I still want answers though, and I'm told you're the one with them. Do you believe there is androgen receptor down regulation to some extent? That would make sense as to why the same amount of testotsterone that turned me into a beast is currently leaving me flabby and weak as shit.

no I do not.. re-read what i wrote earlier.. you are young, you still haven't developed yet into a man yet. if i can tell by a few pics that your muscle development is raw and not of a man then obviously that should be a red flag that you have a lot more hours to put in to the weight room before you even come close to your genetic potential.

i still am 100% against HRT for a 20 year old... you could be on non suppressive supplements at worst.. and even tried hcg/HMG PCT's to jumpstart things and see if your body reacts.

no I do not.. re-read what i wrote earlier.. you are young, you still haven't developed yet into a man yet. if i can tell by a few pics that your muscle development is raw and not of a man then obviously that should be a red flag that you have a lot more hours to put in to the weight room before you even come close to your genetic potential.

i still am 100% against HRT for a 20 year old... you could be on non suppressive supplements at worst.. and even tried hcg/HMG PCT's to jumpstart things and see if your body reacts.

From what I understand, as was the case with me, restarts don't hold. I mean yeah there are some success stories, but for the most part it doesn't work out. If you don't believe in down regulation, do you believe what RADAR said is more logical?
How does lowering to 100 mg a week and trying to free up more free t sound?

^^^ didn't say i didn't believe in it..

i said thats not your issue.

and those problems you had are called being a teenager.. and i bet there are millions of teens that go through the same thing, the difference is they don't have a family doctor who scares/tricks them into going on HRT for life.

my first real gf dumped me and it broke my heart.. did i go on anti deppressants for the rest of my life because of it? did i slit my wrists and get put into a mental ward? NO.. i cried for a few days and got over it and focused on working and saving money for college. we've become a society dependent on drugs for every little emotional issue. lack of libido is EMOTIONAL, not physical. you will figure that out as you get older.. i know dudes who have been fucked over by women who haven't even touched their dicks in 10 years after their X wives divorced them and ass fucked them in court for all their money.. it happens. life isn't always great

anyway now you are realizing that HRT doesn't always make a difference (especially for a 20 year old!!), its not a magic formula that you were promised. if you are 55+ yes it will make a difference .. determining things on your total T is a huge mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom