Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too high for too long, supraphysiological mini cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ didn't say i didn't believe in it..

i said thats not your issue.

and those problems you had are called being a teenager.. and i bet there are millions of teens that go through the same thing, the difference is they don't have a family doctor who scares/tricks them into going on HRT for life.

my first real gf dumped me and it broke my heart.. did i go on anti deppressants for the rest of my life because of it? did i slit my wrists and get put into a mental ward? NO.. i cried for a few days and got over it and focused on working and saving money for college. we've become a society dependent on drugs for every little emotional issue. lack of libido is EMOTIONAL, not physical. you will figure that out as you get older.. i know dudes who have been fucked over by women who haven't even touched their dicks in 10 years after their X wives divorced them and ass fucked them in court for all their money.. it happens. life isn't always great

anyway now you are realizing that HRT doesn't always make a difference (especially for a 20 year old!!), its not a magic formula that you were promised. if you are 55+ yes it will make a difference .. determining things on your total T is a huge mistake

So you're saying it'd be completely fine to just allow my T levels to hover in the hundreds and to never mature or move on with my life? TRT has done a lot of good for me, regardless of what you want to believe. If AR down regulation is not my problem, my receptors aren't "clogged", and determing things off of total T is stupid, it leaves me to believe I should just lower the dose and try to free up some more testosterone by lowering SHBG?

So you're saying it'd be completely fine to just allow my T levels to hover in the hundreds and to never mature or move on with my life? TRT has done a lot of good for me, regardless of what you want to believe. If AR down regulation is not my problem, my receptors aren't "clogged", and determing things off of total T is stupid, it leaves me to believe I should just lower the dose and try to free up some more testosterone by lowering SHBG?

i think you should have tried boosting your T levels naturally without suppressing them further.

I am against HRT 99% of the time.. but that is my opinion. some guys have one nut or have some kind of problem where they can't product test on their own and HRT is fine for them. you might be one of those people who knows.. again without your medical history in front of me i cannot comment further.

your issues are called being a teenager.. being young.. nowadays everyone has to be perfect so i can't fault you for doing what you are doing. heaven forbid people go through a rough patch in life without being put on a drug or put in a psyciatrict ward... the WWII generation saw their friends get their legs blown off in front of them or saw their family get murdered in front of their eyes and came out stronger.. your generation has a bad day and gets prescribed 3 different drugs and has to hire a life coach to get them through it. thats society i guess

i think you should have tried boosting your T levels naturally without suppressing them further.

I am against HRT 99% of the time.. but that is my opinion. some guys have one nut or have some kind of problem where they can't product test on their own and HRT is fine for them. you might be one of those people who knows.. again without your medical history in front of me i cannot comment further.

your issues are called being a teenager.. being young.. nowadays everyone has to be perfect so i can't fault you for doing what you are doing. heaven forbid people go through a rough patch in life without being put on a drug or put in a psyciatrict ward... the WWII generation saw their friends get their legs blown off in front of them or saw their family get murdered in front of their eyes and came out stronger.. your generation has a bad day and gets prescribed 3 different drugs and has to hire a life coach to get them through it. thats society i guess

I've listed an overall summary of my medical history, including the trips to 7 different docs and endos along with the Mayo clinic. Its hypogonadtropic hypogonadism induced by dieting and over exertion. Both clomid and nolva restarts did not bring me back to good. You think I wanted to go on TRT? I did everything possible (hence the three years waiting) to avoid it. It was a last resort, and I'm sure you can appreciate at least that much. I didn't jump at the opportunity, and this is not something that's entirely mental, I know you know that so don't try and treat it as if I added TRT as something I considered as simple as an anti-depressent. I just want you to answer my questions as you would have if I said I was 40 rather than 20. You go off on a rant about being weak and giving into big pharma every time I ask something legitimate. I don't know if its that you don't have the answer for it, or you really just don't want to think hard enough, but I still haven't gotten anything from you besides the fact that my AR's aren't down regulated. I'm not pissed, and you're not being harsh. I understand that it is frowned upon, and there are other implications of me being on TRT, but if I have to do this I want to feel and look good.

I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE THIS YOUNG. I thought I was advising a guy around my age.
What you described as TRT was what I began when I was 46. I never did AAS prior to that.
I did the Androgel it was damn $$$ but insurance picked it up, then I had a new plan & it wasn't covered so I went to
weekly injectons of Test cyp or enth usually 1 ml per week it cost me $25/month while the gel was $300/month
The gel is worthless as rubbing in 50mg only gets you 5mg in your bloodstream which is a measly 35mg a week.
with a 1ml injection 250mg/ml of test + the esther gives you a nice ACTUAL 175mg a week
I just like to shake up the routine once a year and add 200mg of Tren Enth WHICH IS THE BEST TREN to take, for a month
the results are almost immediate and dramatic and it seems to reset the receptrs.
However, given your age I think you need a board certified endocrinologist

I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE THIS YOUNG. I thought I was advising a guy around my age.
What you described as TRT was what I began when I was 46. I never did AAS prior to that.
I did the Androgel it was damn $$$ but insurance picked it up, then I had a new plan & it wasn't covered so I went to
weekly injectons of Test cyp or enth usually 1 ml per week it cost me $25/month while the gel was $300/month
The gel is worthless as rubbing in 50mg only gets you 5mg in your bloodstream which is a measly 35mg a week.
with a 1ml injection 250mg/ml of test + the esther gives you a nice ACTUAL 175mg a week
I just like to shake up the routine once a year and add 200mg of Tren Enth WHICH IS THE BEST TREN to take, for a month
the results are almost immediate and dramatic and it seems to reset the receptrs.
However, given your age I think you need a board certified endocrinologist

Can no one read?? Scroll up and it will tell you I've been to multiple endo's and multiple docs, one endo at the Mayo clinic.

Aren't you guys done overreacting over the fact that he's young and on doctor prescribed TRT? We do bodybuilding and we mess with our hormones all the time. Some people, though, need these hormones because of health problems. Can't you just deal with it?
Even if he had chosen this treatment for himself (and he did not) its not like it was the weirdest or most extreme thing anyone of us has heard of.
I know I'm fairly new to the forum and this might raise some eyebrows but guys... GUYS!

Overreacting? Hes 20 years old and hes on TRT, look at the change in his physice just from a couple of month or a year or whatever it was, what do u think is gonna happen in 10, 20, 30 years from now?? The issue here is that his docs are masking the problem with HRT instead of getting to the root of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Aren't you guys done overreacting over the fact that he's young and on doctor prescribed TRT? We do bodybuilding and we mess with our hormones all the time. Some people, though, need these hormones because of health problems. Can't you just deal with it?
Even if he had chosen this treatment for himself (and he did not) its not like it was the weirdest or most extreme thing anyone of us has heard of.
I know I'm fairly new to the forum and this might raise some eyebrows but guys... GUYS!

Thank you! Now maybe I can get some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom