Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too high for too long, supraphysiological mini cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add 200 mg/week of Tren Enth for a month run to your 200mg Test... You'll get your mojo back.
I do it once a year and have same hrt you have been on for same amt of time.
You'll love the results ! fat melts away and workouts jump 15% over your current max weight settings or plates.
It will rock your world!!!

Add 200 mg/week of Tren Enth for a month run to your 200mg Test... You'll get your mojo back.
I do it once a year and have same hrt you have been on for same amt of time.
You'll love the results ! fat melts away and workouts jump 15% over your current max weight settings or plates.
It will rock your world!!!

You do it once a year and pretty well keep the gains? Have you noticed that 200 mg of test just doesn't really cut it if you want to get ripped? Also, does the tren help your appetite?

how old are you?

you look very young and raw like you don't work out in your 2nd pics, your first pics you look fit and tan.. try shaving your body and tanning and get a pump going and you will look better.. also you look more fatty in your 2nd pics.. did ur diet change? have you been lazier? ..

how old are you?

you look very young and raw like you don't work out in your 2nd pics, your first pics you look fit and tan.. try shaving your body and tanning and get a pump going and you will look better.. also you look more fatty in your 2nd pics.. did ur diet change? have you been lazier? ..

I'm 20 and I do work out currently..lol. That's why it baffles me that it all came so easily then. This is what I've been doing for pretty much the past year and a half with some variation:

Day 1: Chest/shoulder day
Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Bench Flies: 3 sets of 8
Push-ups 3 sets of 25-50
Dips: 3 sets of 10-14
Tricep pulldowns (machine): 3 sets of 8-12
Skull crushers: 3 sets of 8-12 (Use a dumbell and lay on bench. Hold it with both hands and raise it over your head and back)
Military press 3 sets of 8-12

Day 2: Back and biceps
Hang clean: 3 sets of 8-12
Bent rows: 3 sets of 8-12
Deadlift: 2 sets of 8
Bicep curls: 3 sets of 8-12
Pull-ups: 3 sets of how ever many you can do
Rows (with machine): 3 sets of 8

Day 3: Legs and forearms
Squat: 3 sets of 8-12
Three way ankle: 3 sets of 8-12
Lunges: 3 sets of 8-12
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 8-12
Forearm pump: 3 sets of 8-12
Calf machine: 3 sets of 8-12
I do this every day of the week three day split, break over the weekend.
I could switch it up, but I don't really know how anymore lol. I made this as I went and it was working for a long time.

Stevemi, do you believe AR down regulation is possible? That's really what it seems has happened to me. I mean, same amount of testosterone but more fat and less muscle. I wouldn't consider myself lazy really, but its hard to get super motivated when you've shrunken down so much by doing everything they tell you too.

Damn bro ur so fucking young, i cant even believe that ur doc put u on TRT, thats a real shame IMO, im sure there are plenty of natural ways u could have tried to bring ur test levels up..

..as far as ur situation goes, its basically like u were on cycle and then came off and lost ur gains... the point of TRT is to make u feel normal, coz ur suffering from a condition where ur body doesnt produce adequate amounts of test, not to feel extra normal.

now that ur test levels have gone down a bit, u feel its a lot harder to put on muscle like u were before, obviously... i just find it hard to believe that ur doc put u on trt at such a young age man

idk what to tell u, hopefully Steve can help u out with some type of solution

..also diet plays a big role in ur size, so u can post that up too if u want, maybe it'll be of some help

I cannot believe your Dr Put you on HRT at such a young age, hell your body should be producing enough natural Test on it's own, besides 200mg of test a wk? Thats not HRT ,that a light mini cycle, I would lower the test to 100mg a wk or every other week and get some unleashed to run with it as it helps free up SHBG (sex hormone binding Globlin) May i ask what your test levels were that lead to you being put on HRT?

20 years old and on HRT> ridiculous. did u ever talk to your doc about what happens when day if you get sick of injecting yourself? RADAR is 60 years old and he still isn't even on HRT.

also at 20 years old obsessing over your body the way you are is flat out silly. i knew it looking at your pics you were raw looking, and i was right. you are too young to worry right now. it takes years and years to build up a base and solid frame. your body is still immature and young.

nobody at 20 has come close to their genetic potential.. NOBODY .. you don't even fully mature till well into your 20's.. some guys take longer even.. every single bodybuilder and lifter on here can put up a pic of what they looked like at 20 and it probably looks worse than when they were 17 and active in team sports in school.. and then today they look more solid as they have improved their diet and such. hell when i was 20 i was lucky to get the gym once or twice a week tops, and i ate too much fast food cause i had 2 jobs + college.

your diet is sloppy and your metabolism is slowing down as you get older, hence why you look more watery.. its as simple as that.. your workout split is good though.

you are playing around way too much with your hormones and your doctor should be taken out back and get the snot beat out of him for putting you on HRT as a teenager...
i would love to talk to your doctor personally and ask him what he was thinking

Damn bro ur so fucking young, i cant even believe that ur doc put u on TRT, thats a real shame IMO, im sure there are plenty of natural ways u could have tried to bring ur test levels up..

..as far as ur situation goes, its basically like u were on cycle and then came off and lost ur gains... the point of TRT is to make u feel normal, coz ur suffering from a condition where ur body doesnt produce adequate amounts of test, not to feel extra normal.

now that ur test levels have gone down a bit, u feel its a lot harder to put on muscle like u were before, obviously... i just find it hard to believe that ur doc put u on trt at such a young age man

idk what to tell u, hopefully Steve can help u out with some type of solution

..also diet plays a big role in ur size, so u can post that up too if u want, maybe it'll be of some help

Its not that simple. I tried many separate restarts with the same doc, nothing worked. My natty T levels dropped after a harsh wrestling season where I cut waaaay too much weight. Restart's not happening unfortunately. And what you're saying about my testosterone dropping a little and me losing gains makes no sense due to the fact that my test levels never dropped, they are just as high, if not higher, than they were then. I know guys who are on TRT at 18, and its always dieting related. Starvation can shut you down hard.

20 years old and on HRT> ridiculous. did u ever talk to your doc about what happens when day if you get sick of injecting yourself? RADAR is 60 years old and he still isn't even on HRT.

also at 20 years old obsessing over your body the way you are is flat out silly. i knew it looking at your pics you were raw looking, and i was right. you are too young to worry right now. it takes years and years to build up a base and solid frame. your body is still immature and young.

nobody at 20 has come close to their genetic potential.. NOBODY .. you don't even fully mature till well into your 20's.. some guys take longer even.. every single bodybuilder and lifter on here can put up a pic of what they looked like at 20 and it probably looks worse than when they were 17 and active in team sports in school.. and then today they look more solid as they have improved their diet and such. hell when i was 20 i was lucky to get the gym once or twice a week tops, and i ate too much fast food cause i had 2 jobs + college.

your diet is sloppy and your metabolism is slowing down as you get older, hence why you look more watery.. its as simple as that.. your workout split is good though.

you are playing around way too much with your hormones and your doctor should be taken out back and get the snot beat out of him for putting you on HRT as a teenager...
i would love to talk to your doctor personally and ask him what he was thinking

Refer to the previous response as to why I'm on, but it was either that or suffer with T in the low 100's for the rest of my life?

^^^ no idea man, i don't have your medical records in front of me to give an honest assessment.

i would like to see a full timeline of what you did to 'restart' things as you say. and your bloods as well.

i have seen way too many docs mis diagnose people.. depending on 1 doctor to make a huge decision like this is reckless thing.

what made you test your T levels anyway at such a young age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom