Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all the other fatties out there looking to lose, someone out there agrees with me that more muscle > then dropping muscle/fat from cardio

I hear and totally believe that cardio after a workout is the way to go. Because your whatever gylco(something scientific) is depleted and your body has no fuel left in the tank because you sucked it all out during the workout. So in turn if you do cardio after the workout it goes to your fat cells and eats away, it's not easy though it's pretty grueling, I hardly want to do any cardio after I lift that's for sure!

Honestly all i did was eat healthy, run on treadmill 3 times a week and used bowflex and took ephedrine. i was 220 fat..i went down to 190 and started hitting the weights and now im 230lbs muscle..u might laugh at the bowflex but it helped for a beginner. i wouldnt have changed a thing.

Re: To all the other fatties out there looking to lose, someone out there agrees with

FriendlyCanadian said:
I hear and totally believe that cardio after a workout is the way to go. Because your whatever gylco(something scientific) is depleted and your body has no fuel left in the tank because you sucked it all out during the workout. So in turn if you do cardio after the workout it goes to your fat cells and eats away, it's not easy though it's pretty grueling, I hardly want to do any cardio after I lift that's for sure!
It's glycogen bro....glycogen... :)

FriendlyCanadian said:

That is the latest research.

Cardio post-workout is even more effective than fasted morning cardio.

I have done cardio pre-workout, just so I would do it.

Really, what ever works best for you just so that you do get it done is the best way.

The most effective way of burning fat means nothing if you won't get your butt on the treadmill/bike/out running/walking at that time.

Re: To all the other fatties out there looking to lose, someone out there agrees with

chris302001 said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the way I learned it.

Say your following a really close diet, super clean, say 500-1000 calorie deficit. Then you have a 600 calorie slice of cheesecake before bed. Rather than immediately be converted to fat/stored as fat, wouldnt your body replenish glycogen stores in your muscles and liver (which would be atleast somewhat depleted due to intense dieting)????

Just wondering what you guys think.

I like your ideas!! I want to believe!

i stopped caring about being huge recently. i just want a lean face, a little bit of mass, and to be lean in general

less stressful with the whole eating thing, and i feel better and get more pussy than i do bloated or puffy while bulking

Top Bottom