Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all the other fatties out there looking to lose, someone out there agrees with me that more muscle > then dropping muscle/fat from cardio

i would rather be weighing a bit less and be able to perform.

i know too many people who got fucking huge...but they can't run to save their life.

crossfit would be a good alternative...if it wasn't for the high percentage of dumbasses who do it (and usually do it incorrectly).

p0ink said:
i would rather be weighing a bit less and be able to perform.

i know too many people who got fucking huge...but they can't run to save their life.

crossfit would be a good alternative...if it wasn't for the high percentage of dumbasses who do it (and usually do it incorrectly).

I'm not talking so much about hugeness vs non hugeness.

but alot of fatties, people who want to lose like 40-50 lbs are always like should I just shed all the fat first, and then put muscle back on.

I'm throwing this out there as sort of why they shouldn't do that, because if you lose 10 lbs of muscle instead of gaining 10 lbs of muscle you're hurting the ease of which you could lose fat instead of helping it.

Why do you care what joe blow or joe fattie things? Why bother trying to correct them?

I think you're right but it's important that beginners learn to eat correctly. The usual calorie restricted diet leads to equal losses in fat and muscle mass. The food they eat needs to be used for energy expenditure instead of stored as fat.

This can be done by making sure most carbs are ingested during or post work out when there is an immediate need for them and by refeeds. This is where, instead of using a 'cheat meal', you go off your careful diet for 5-6 hrs and consume your carbs then, still trying to keep it relatively clean. The idea is to trick your body into feeling full so it doesn't feel the need to divert energy sources for storage the rest of the week.

It's also less stressful on the body to change body composition gradually this way instead of trying to see-saw down and up. This will lead to a quicker overall result.

Re: To all the other fatties out there looking to lose, someone out there agrees with

Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the way I learned it.

Say your following a really close diet, super clean, say 500-1000 calorie deficit. Then you have a 600 calorie slice of cheesecake before bed. Rather than immediately be converted to fat/stored as fat, wouldnt your body replenish glycogen stores in your muscles and liver (which would be atleast somewhat depleted due to intense dieting)????

Just wondering what you guys think.

If our body composition is not all the same and our genetics are not all the same, then why would our diet and training routines be the same?

Razorguns said:
how about....

both.

and cardio is the FASTEST way to lose fat. Go ask the army or marines.

r

Ok well fuck, people can't read sometimes.

I'm not saying don't do both, I clearly stated do both to lose fat.

BUT some poeple have asked in the past, should I just lose weight and not worry about muscle and weight training, all I'm offering is that they are hurting themselves in the long run if they just lose fat and lose muscle, instead of trying to put muscle on while losing some fat or keep as much muscle as possible is what I'm trying to get at.

most people want to lose weight as fast as possible. they don't care about 5 years down the road.

Good luck convincing a fat chick she needs to gain muscle.

welcome to the usa. :)

r

Top Bottom