Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for some new creatine.(what to get??)

rgosit

I will soon be running out of creatine. I am currently using Dimmax, i should b running out within the next 2 weeks.
i got good strength gains and im defenitly less bloated then when i was on cell tech.
looking for another good creatine, maybe even back to dimmax, but it is very expensive. looking to get stronger and faster.(football)

any suggestions
i herd someone talking about an australian creatine, i would like some info about that.

current supplments, Xenadrine, glutamine, triple threat, 100% whey, multvitimin

thankyou

Here's a shameless promotion of my brand:cool:

Mass Quantities uses pure, pharmaceutical-grade, micronized Creatine Monohydrate to create Volumex. Micronized means that Volumex is manufactured with a 200-mesh screen, leaving the material a fine powder. How does this affect creatine? The best way to benefit from any nutritional supplement is to achieve full absorption of the ingredients. Because Volumex is broken down into smaller, finer particles it suspends in solution for much longer than other creatine -- mixing instantly and absorbing quicker into the system.

Whatever you do, don't waste your money on "effervescent" creatine, "liquid" creatine, or creatine "transport." These products contain very little actual creatine monohydrate and lots of sugar. If you want to take volumex with a sweet drink like Kool Aid, go ahead, but when selecting creatine, what you really need to look for is that it is HPLC tested by an Independent Laboratory and that is is micronized to a 200 mesh (the finest mesh possible).

The reason micronization is so important is that it allows allows more creatine to enter your blood stream and finally your muscles. You probably have seen how regular creatine settles quickly in a glass of liquid and likewise in your stomach. This is the reason some creatine causes irritation and intestinal distress. Volumex remains suspended in liquid which dramatically enhances absorption.

Read more here:

http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/108.html

And thanks for supporting the site!

insted of xenadrine buy DIET BOOST and take it with CUTS II from prolab,creatine I will go with PRE-LOAD CREATINE from optimum its only 22.00 and diet boost is the same as xenadrine or better and its only 17.00 great produts what optimum makes.;)

ive used.. optimum creatine before.....

optimum products are good and cheep.. im always using the whey..and also glutamine..

looking for more oppinions

does ne one kno ware i can by creapure, or ultra pure??

looking for more info on those 2

top of my list
ast micronized (is this diffrent then hsc?)
mass quantities creatine

looking for info on creapure and ultra pure

Taking about Creatine

I really don't mix my creatine, I take the recommended powder dosage never mix it with anything and just swallow it with glass of water. I am taking GNC brand Creatine Monohydrate.

Top Bottom