Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
morning everyone just got up while house sitting in luxury... man I love waking up to saturday mornin's with not shit to do smell... whad I miss?

FriendlyCanadian said:
WB bro, it sounds like you can only be one of two extremes..

super nice, or super dark and bad.

you NEED to find a happy balance my brotha.

I've had alot of similar issues with women, though I know where most of my issues stem from, and I'm working on a balanced personality because I'm very similar to you in the regards of uber nice or uber dark.

life is all about balance, sounds like you just need to create a bit of one. :)

This is a very intelligent post. I like it. Find a balance!

I am always very friendly and giving in a relationship, withou trying I have been told my facial expressions will change when a girl starts to treat me like a doormat.
That's when they run for the hills and stop that bullshit. Not that I ever get physical, but even people at work say they get a little scared when my demeanor goes from always joking to a very scary face.

velvett said:
do a lot of dating outside of the US?

i sense contradiction but you'll figure it out

I have dated 3 "opers" and they were always AWSOME ( usually German or Nordic)

( 2 of those were sad when they ended they really liked me ~cried at the Airport~)

I have dated Greek Girls, Italians too, and one Asian

So YES I have an adequate sample

Last edited:
GoldenDelicious said:
why dont you look at it this way - if you pretend to be mean to a girl, then it hits all her evolutionary buttons etc and makes her really happy

if you DONT pretend to be mean to them, then you dont press those buttons, and they dont get happy

therefore, your refusal to be "pretend mean" means that youre actually mean

therefore you should stop being such a selfish, mean prick and go out n make those ladies happy by...pretending to be mean

yeah

lol maybe bro

I just know when I treated this Blond Chick like absolute Garbage she LOVED it.........:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/my-latest-chick-experience-597066.html

lartinos said:
I am always very friendly and giving in a relationship, withou trying I have been told my facial expressions will change when a girl starts to treat me like a doormat.
That's when they run for the hills and stop that bullshit. Not that I ever get physical, but even people at work say they get a little scared when my demeanor goes from always joking to a very scary face.

that nice to hear:)

you always start clean and nice, thats fair and honorably acting

WhistleBritches said:
I have dated "opers" and they were always AWSOME ( usually German or Nordic)

( 2 of those were sad when they ended they really liked me ~cried at the Airport~)

I have dated Greek Girls, Italians too, and one Asian

So YES I have an adequate sample

I got nothing.

Maybe it's just not your time to be attached.

velvett said:
I got nothing.

Maybe it's just not your time to be attached.

WHAT HONESTLY attract you to a guy?

not a revisionist 30 somethings opine

i want your opinion when your were FIRST seriously interested in the other sex

WhistleBritches said:
WHAT HONESTLY attract you to a guy?

not a revisionist 30 somethings opine

i want your opinion when your were FIRST seriously interested in the other sex

gait, demeanor, confidence and the eyes/smile combo

i liked both the dark artistic type and the light gregarious jock type (huge generality but you get what I mean)

the dark arty guys chased me - while I chased the others

in retrospect - while I didn't actually date a lot I dated all the wrong people for me but it was never in error I learned something about myself every time.

ultimately I'm more curious and drawn to the darker side of people, the reserved, humble, quiet with strength is desirable to me in a person but I also tend to look at things differently than others

Top Bottom