Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
WhistleBritches said:
Listen you guys need to Understand me

the Dark Side of myself can pretty much get anything
( i can kick 99% of peoples asses, mentally school people, use other abilities, ect IF I WANTED TOO)

Thats where is sucks for me, I realized by accident and GRACE that I dont want to be like that. its no more then a Glorified Animal
..........the good part of me which was given to me by up above ( I think) is so delicate , gentle and real........
I look like a Gorilla in Real Life but inside I am not.......
forget them chicks bro .. u dont need them .. find a chick that will appreciate u for the kind good man u are lol no mo :rainbow: .. there are women out there that are looking for guys with your qualities :theshadow

WhistleBritches said:
~I have had it with Women ( i still love them I just dont trust most them anymore with my emotions)

~They ONLY respond to me when I am my dark self.
Which feels evil to me.

~They only respond to me when I am my true Enigma Self, or when I am not giving. I call it responding to the "Power Principle" they ONLY respond to me to me in my Power Form.

~They seem to like me at first interaction, but the moment I start talking super rationally or even worts NICE, I lose them........

~Women may say they want a Nice Guy but they dont.
~GD hit the nail on the Head with Beta Males, I have seen girls do this, and its no better then when males overtly cheat.

I have been a Alpha Male in times of my Life, and I always hated it cus women like you for all the wrong reasons as do other guys who want to be your "buddy"

Honestly Just replace the word "War" in the scene with something associated with this Post and replace the pictures with Women and Men playing games with one another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FC6l0tNsic&feature=related

And that how I feel
Its heart Breaking and maddening

Repost

silverstar1025 said:
Tall and dark is good. Why do you like girls that like black guys though?

loololoollolololoollllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllloolollo

jerseyrugger76 said:
Maybe the gym isn't the best place to meet these bishes. Do you belong to a church?

ooooooolloloololoklololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WB bro, it sounds like you can only be one of two extremes..

super nice, or super dark and bad.

you NEED to find a happy balance my brotha.

I've had alot of similar issues with women, though I know where most of my issues stem from, and I'm working on a balanced personality because I'm very similar to you in the regards of uber nice or uber dark.

life is all about balance, sounds like you just need to create a bit of one. :)

I think maybe you should lay off the women and stop trying to figure out what they are looking for because the reality is that many that you may be running into really don't know what they want. Then take the time to deal with these two sides you seem to see yourself as - we all are a combination of good and evil but to focus so highly on the separation of the two within yourself is troubling to me.

I guess what I'm saying is figure out you before contemplating them.

Top Bottom