Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
velvett said:
I think maybe you should lay off the women and stop trying to figure out what they are looking for because the reality is that many that you may be running into really don't know what they want. Then take the time to deal with these two sides you seem to see yourself as - we all are a combination of good and evil but to focus so highly on the separation of the two within yourself is troubling to me.

I guess what I'm saying is figure out you before contemplating them.

~I dont want to make this an ANTI wmen thred cus its NOT

~ I just realized that in the USA at least BOTH men and WOMEN are trapped in this Game of Power and Deceit and usury. And that 95% plus are so tied to it, that they will HURT and burn MANY people before they ever get out, IF they get out..........

~Good for me is Universal ( think Kants Imperatives)
The bad of me is Rare and it there but not over powering

~ There is no addressing the issue, its simply there and part of the "geist" of our age......

FriendlyCanadian said:
WB bro, it sounds like you can only be one of two extremes..

super nice, or super dark and bad.

you NEED to find a happy balance my brotha.

:)

I am Happy, I am just UNHAPPY with prevalence of GAMES and that kills the good

WhistleBritches said:
I like u too:)

def gives me a Smile

:heart:

its very comforting to know

elephant-love-heart.jpg

WhistleBritches said:
maybe lol

but I will REFUSE being mean to them ( bot that you are)
why dont you look at it this way - if you pretend to be mean to a girl, then it hits all her evolutionary buttons etc and makes her really happy

if you DONT pretend to be mean to them, then you dont press those buttons, and they dont get happy

therefore, your refusal to be "pretend mean" means that youre actually mean

therefore you should stop being such a selfish, mean prick and go out n make those ladies happy by...pretending to be mean

yeah

WhistleBritches said:
~I dont want to make this an ANTI wmen thred cus its NOT

~ I just realized that in the USA at least BOTH men and WOMEN are trapped in this Game of Power and Deceit and usury. And that 95% plus are so tied to it, that they will HURT and burn MANY people before they ever get out, IF they get out..........

~Good for me is Universal ( think Kants Imperatives)
The bad of me is Rare and it there but not over powering

~ There is no addressing the issue, its simply there and part of the "geist" of our age......

do a lot of dating outside of the US?

i sense contradiction but you'll figure it out

there's a difference between mean and playful

playful/ball busting is not mean, but it turns alot of women on because you challenge them

i just dont think you found an effective method that is congruent with your personality and ethics

what works for me best? genuine but playful, laid back but far from a doormat

calveless wonder said:
there's a difference between mean and playful

playful/ball busting is not mean, but it turns alot of women on because you challenge them

i just dont think you found an effective method that is congruent with your personality and ethics
what works for me best? genuine but playful, laid back but far from a doormat
[toughlove]exactly. that combined with not encountering the right type of female.

but dont blame it on WOMEN DONT LIKE ME. that's just stupid. You sound like a martyr.[/toughlove]

Top Bottom