Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
WhistleBritches said:
lol maybe bro

I just know when I treated this Blond Chick like absolute Garbage she LOVED it.........:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/my-latest-chick-experience-597066.html
treating girls like crap is hilarious, so long as you do it playfully - last night i was behind the dj console in this nightclub and there was an awesome blonde hanging out back there thinking that she was the shit (becuase she ignored my goofy friendly 'hello') sooooooo i thought...it was time to break out some bastardness

so shes standing there and i was like "hey, groupie chick - i need to put my jacket under the table, move over for a second" and she gave me that "oh really" look. so i ignore her, toss my jacket under the table, and then someone threw some paper at her and it bounced off her chest. so im like "hey, um...i think one of the tissues fell out of your bra"and her jaw dropped so hard i thought i could see her lungs

needless to say she wanted to be my friend after that

what an alien

Top Bottom