Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy is claiming natty, wtf

well for one thing i didn't just ride in on a tomato truck. I Know this stuff ,just like steve does.

maybe my post was hard to follow, or you just read it wrong...
he definately ran a cycle, im not arguing that...
steve said that the guy 'only relied on juice'...
thats where i disagree... you dont get like that without putting in work and eating... what i was getting at is that he may have looked like that in the past before his 'before' pics, and is usually in shape, but got out of shape for the contest...
i dont think anyone here should be commenting on his work ethic, that just seems petty...
his honesty sure does come into question... i dont think juicers should lie when asked, it gives a false message, primarily if you are past your natural limit...
i know a bb chick locally that denies juicing, and she tells everyone they can look just like her if they JUST work as hard as her... she looks like a freak (disgusting imo...) and nobody could ever look like her natty... i feel sad for all the women that are busting their ass and not getting to that level that she ensures they will reach...

^^^ not at all Moya. go back and read what i wrote.

I said "good for him for transforming himself.

it was a combination of muscle memory/genetics and not just juicing but a tremendous diet and hardcore workouts in the gym. he also probably ran some strong things like Clen or slin."

whether it took him 4 years or he ran a lot of juice it still was an impressive transformation for anyone to accomplish so i give him credit for his hard work. I'm guessing he is lying cause it was a natty only contest or cause they are not allowed to talk about juicing on that forum, or maybe he doesn't want his family/friends knowing he juices.. who knows the reason.. but thats cool if he wants to lie but i hope those other newbs on that site don't think they can go on a paleo diet and after 12 weeks look like that.. its very misleading for him to bait them into thinking that.

Far as I know BB.com forums and site don't have any kind of steroids, PHs,Sarms,Cycle support, etc. talk or support.

Also depends on who sponsored the contest. MusclePharm is running one through BB.com right now and they are big on more natural and non sports banned supps. So he prob just doesn't talk about it because its taboo over there and those with sense just know. I cruised that site plenty and there are plenty of transformations that were short and incredible and hard to believe natural. Last years winner was the same in my opinion.

^^^ not at all Moya. go back and read what i wrote.

I said "good for him for transforming himself.

it was a combination of muscle memory/genetics and not just juicing but a tremendous diet and hardcore workouts in the gym. he also probably ran some strong things like Clen or slin."

whether it took him 4 years or he ran a lot of juice it still was an impressive transformation for anyone to accomplish so i give him credit for his hard work. I'm guessing he is lying cause it was a natty only contest or cause they are not allowed to talk about juicing on that forum, or maybe he doesn't want his family/friends knowing he juices.. who knows the reason.. but thats cool if he wants to lie but i hope those other newbs on that site don't think they can go on a paleo diet and after 12 weeks look like that.. its very misleading for him to bait them into thinking that.
my bad, long day at work... i misread your post...
mondster is right about the site not allowing juice discussion anymore.... still shitty for the ones that dont know...
im thinking it was done in 6 weeks like the newspaper suggests... muscle memory is probably a very strong trait in his genes... PLJ did transform better than him by far IMO... he was waaaay higher bf than that kid when he started and i think he ended up a bit leaner imo...

Top Bottom