Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy is claiming natty, wtf

Haha thats hilarious. Yeah muscle doesnt rebuild that fast without some jooossseee

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Hmmm ... natty? Sure, I can see that happening if you follow a VERY strict diet and dedicate yourself to train and rest and eat as clean and as much as possible ... FOR 3 YEARS!

I constantly search and look of bodybuilding.com on "most inspirational" people. And damn idk what I'm seeing. I always think a lot of these guys gotta be on juice even tho they say they're natty? C'mon man some are down to 5% 6% bf and ripped out of their mind..a lot bigger then some juicers I see..I just think some ppl are totally BS

good for him for transforming himself.

it was a combination of muscle memory/genetics and not just juicing but a tremendous diet and hardcore workouts in the gym. he also probably ran some strong things like clen or slin.

however if you look at his face its obvious the before he was like in his late teens. the after he looks like early to mid 20's. so it wasn't 12 weeks. more like 4 years

Top Bottom