Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy is claiming natty, wtf

^how do u know what he looks like year round?... seems kinda silly to speculate; maybe he got out of shape anticipating winning a bunch of money for a contest...

well for one thing i didn't just ride in on a tomato truck. I Know this stuff ,just like steve does.

the link finally worked and he says it was a 6 week transformation and everyone posting believes his story. he never mentions using steroids. and he is only 20. i would say he is juiced to the gills

his before and after stats if you calculate his body fat he put on 17 pounds of pure muscle mass in a very short time.. it would be impossible to hold that muscle without being on the juice and still manage to cut 7% body fat.

so IMO he was definately running juice + chems and also it wasn't 6 weeks.. 12 weeks on the juice is possible.. PLJ made that kind of transformation on here running an insane stack and busting his ass twice a day and eating a perfect diet with zero cheating. the other competitors did not even come close to what he accomplished though so it was a major combo of genetics, muscle memory and ridiculous disciple/hardwork. i bet there were hundreds of guys who tried to duplicate what PLJ did and .5% of them managed to do it.. the other 99.5% failed.

its taken me 4 years of nonstop ass busting in the gym and a very expensive organic and strict diet combined with many cycles off and on along with countless supplements and spending thousands on chiropractors, massages, and acupuncture to even look the way i look in my avi. so anyone who thinks its that easy is gonna be severely dissapointed if they do what this guy did and go on the paleo diet for 6 weeks and expect to make that transformation lol. i'm just saying. not that the paleo diet isn't better than 99% of what americans eat, but lets get real you aren't gonna lose 7% body fat and gain 17 pounds of muscle.

Last edited:
I frequent bodybuilding.com every so often and found this transformation thread. Dude claims to have accomplished this transformation in 12 weeks on a paleo diet. My question is not whether or not he juiced, it is what levels of test, tren, dbol, winny, var did he use to do it. Not hating on his hard work and dedication I admire it, but to claim natty and give people on that site false hope of what they can accomplish in 3 months is injurious is my opinion. Quite a few times (before I seriously got into lifting) I would see transformation threads and be naive about steroid use, so after a few months of not seeing anything close to the results of others I would get discouraged and give up. Here are the pics

http://i46.tinypic.com/zty88m.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/157dxkp.jpg
Here's the thread Progress pics! Feedback? :) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Would like to get the opinion of experts to see if even with insane genetics someone could do this in 3 months natty

I'm no one to judge. Genetics play a huge role in how we gain. I dont know the guy personally to say whether he is ON or not.
Nice gains in 3 months but in all fairness he looked untrained in the before pics so it is possible he did it through diet and training.

If anyone believes he did that natty in 6 weeks they must be smoking some serious yayo....

Eithor that or RADAR shoved them off the tomato truck and the smoked their head!

PS

I'm 180lbs and I bench 680 for 8 reps and I'm all natural

:p

impossible in 6 weeks without a pretty hefty cycle I would say. Def not possible without gear in 6 weeks, no matter "how big" the cycle

Hahaha that's funny shit. It would take some serious ambition, extreme diet, and hard ass workouts to even pull that off in a year in my opinion. But 3 months with no juice? Biggest load of shit I've heard In awhile.

Eithor that or RADAR shoved them off the tomato truck and the smoked their head!

PS

I'm 180lbs and I bench 680 for 8 reps and I'm all natural

:p

Yea I don't argue that it's not possible natty but 6 weeks? Who the fuck believes that shit. Take years of dedication propper training and heavy dieting to be like that an stay that way. Unless he's claiming medical marvel....jus sayin'

Top Bottom