Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking NPP cycle

Almost the same cycle I just started, and you're almost the same size. I'm 5'5" and just over 170lbs now after recovering from a hernia repair. Only difference is I'm kicking it off with beast at 20-30mg/day the first 4 weeks. Test E 500/week, NPP 400/week for me as well, 10 and 8 weeks probably. Might end it with katanadrol too, not sure yet. Enjoy it bro!

I've been kicking around this Beast/Test/NPP cycle as well, what are you going for (I am looking to add some pounds)

~EZ

I'm mainly looking to add lean mass/recomp. I lost some size this year due to getting an incisional hernia repaired and trying to put it back on without any extra fat. So I'm doing cardio several times a week fasted, along with 5-6 days of lifting. High protein, moderate carbs, very low sugars. My calories vary from 3k to 4k or so, a little above and a little below maintainance. It's working already, strength and fullness are going up while my pants are a bit looser. I'm using forma and proviron to keep estro under control and have caber in case the NPP gives me any sides, however I've never had a problem before with it at 400mg/week. Depending on how I look at the end of this I might throw in katana or another short-acting compound, but probably just save my receptors for spring/summer pre-contest. I am really enjoying beast so far, it does give me some lethargy sometimes but no BP probs, lipids and liver are normal still as well... I think this cycle will be awesome!

Run the caber regaurdless. We run caber not just for prolactin sides but to help with hpta recovery.

Also you should think about running your npp higher than 100mg eod. I would drop the test dosage to 250-350 mg and raise your npp dosage to anywhere from 150mg eod to 200mg eod.

Kick start it with some dbol or tbol and maybe think about stacking a dht in there and you got a sick cycle.

I would run a npp cycle like this.

Week 1-12 Test c 250mg
Week 1-10 Npp 200mg eod
Week 1-10 Mast e 400mg
Week 1-4 Tbol 50mg ed
Week 9-14 Winny 60mg ed

PCT Week 15

9%
5'6

Thinking

1-14 Test E 500mg
1-12 NPP 100 mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
caber? ( do I need?)
10-16 HCG 500 Iu 2x week

use hcg the whole time your on. caber should be used 2-3x a wk. .5mg or .3mg. most are liquid so its easy to measure. i think you should also start with 25mg eod of stane too. you wana keep dry.

PCT

16-20
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed / post cycle
DAA
Forma stanazol

clomid 100/75/50/25............ you want to recover right..?? the serm is whats going to do that. add nolva too. you dont need all the supps. they will be nice but not 100% necessary

Missing anything?

im in bold

Stane & prami are available @ chemicalneed.com

~EZ

Top Bottom