Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

What size needles for delt and thigh injections. 23G 1" ok? I was told yes then no. I just wanna ask you before I snag em up right quick.

ok heres my problem, I can't get my biceps bigger. every other body part grows fine, but the biceps ar lagging.

heres my bicep routine:

dumbell curls 4 sets
barbel curls 4 sets
curls on machine 4 sets
low cable curls 4 sets
hammer curls 4 sets
overhead cable curls. 4 sets.

Too many sets per. DOnt need to do that many excersizes either. To the guys saying lol..wtf good is that to this thread? stop being douchebags seriously dont post if you have nothing to say but lol.

Hybridtheory2o said:
Too many sets per. DOnt need to do that many excersizes either. To the guys saying lol..wtf good is that to this thread? stop being douchebags seriously dont post if you have nothing to say but lol.

are you saying im overtraining my bi's and thats why they won't grow?
what would you suggest?

Hybridtheory2o said:
The lol is for the vets we enjoy these threads so much. Needto is such a steroid guru we have to be on his threads to get all his wisdom :p

Hybridtheory2o said:
thats ok bro if you look at any thread about me thats good you will see the same clowns...to bad theres a new rule though cant wait for one of them to fuck up.then it will be be "lol" :)

Top Bottom