Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

1tight_tl said:
what about my arimidex question on on page 3

bro, i like your cycle...run milk thistle throughout @ 1,000 mgs ED as you have a decent amount of orals

Acela said:
fuck....thanks for taking the time, as always. i am going to moniter it over the next 2 weeks as the A.A.S clear my system and take it day to day.

I sure as hell don't want to be sitting to pee the rest of my life lol!
I can say that I had it happen to me one time to and it did go away on its on after my cycle was over.... :)

OMEGA said:
is Dj_UFO my favorite Mexican or is BRR?

Holy shit LMAO!!!

Omega we all know Dj_UFO has nothing but love for our little bros south of the border.

Talk about starting some shit!!!

LOL X 10!

OK thanks needto so just suck it out and drop it in a pinch of lemon juice and chug? I can handle that. Umm I understand the arimadex part but what about the nolvadex? im assuming its safe to do 10mgs on cycle and up it to 25 for PCT?

needtogetaas said:
so you are taking .5mg ed of Arimidex - anastrozole - and you are still getting a small lump...I would up the dose then 1mg ed
would be better if you got some Femera - letrozole - though.

I am not getting a lump...it was a tiny one already there...hasnt grown at all.....so just stay with the .5 ed?

Hybridtheory2o said:
OK thanks needto so just suck it out and drop it in a pinch of lemon juice and chug? I can handle that. Umm I understand the arimadex part but what about the nolvadex? im assuming its safe to do 10mgs on cycle and up it to 25 for PCT - post cycle therapy - ?
ya but its only 250mg of test bro dont over do it on the ai's just pick one and run that only.

Needto where can I go to learn all about HGH and IGF-1? I don't know anything about either but I would like to learn about them so I can decide whether or not to get on either.

Top Bottom