Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

needtogetaas

I dont care what it is I will help you out ether in this thread or a pm you give me your problem and I will fix it........... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hey needto, Can I use "milk" thistle to stop "milking" boobs from tren?

damn, i just saw this! i posted a thread about my next cycle. if you get a chance needto take a gander. i always want to hear your ideas and thoughts.

Currently on week 5 of a home brew trenbolone/enanthate cycle. I already had some very slight pre-exisiting gynecomastia, but now have a more prominent lump under my left nipple that is pretty sore when I press on it. My current plan has me with 4 weeks left on the Finaplix 75mg ED and then another 3 weeks with the Enanthate at 300mg E4D until I am finished. Below is a list of my P.C.T supplies on hand, how would you recommend I attempt to attack this gynecomastia?

1- Dermacrine Sustain
1- Liquid Femera (Letrozole) 30ml @ 2.5mg/ml
1- Liquid Clomid 30ml @ 50mg/ml
1- Liquid Nolvadex 30ml @ 25mg/ml

I also have a sealed box/bottle of Ttokkyo Stanozol 20cc 100mg/ml (exp.06/2003) but that may be too far past the expiration for use since it is water based?

Thanks in advance for any advice! :mexican:

Top Bottom