Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

Those look just like reverse curls to me? Is this just another name for it but I looked at those pics and it doesnt look or feel much different from doing reverse grip curls.

Hybridtheory2o said:
Those look just like reverse curls to me? Is this just another name for it but I looked at those pics and it doesnt look or feel much different from doing reverse grip curls.
you know I never even thought to look at the pics...I would do them as it directs but keep the reg grip...hold the bare and drag it up against your body thats how I do them..I dont do the reverse grip thing though.

How do I source post on this board and not get banned?

mr.nitro said:
just did a search. excellent, thank you.

heres what I found:

Variations of Barbell Curls: Drag Curl

As the story goes, the late Vince Gironda (a.k.a. "the Iron Guru") used to force everyone at his gym in Studio City, California who wanted larger biceps to try Drag Curls. These are quite a bit different than regular barbell curls; as the name suggests, with Drag Curls you'll be dragging the bar upwards along the front of your torso. You can perform Drag Curls by grasping a barbell with a shoulder-width, overhand grip, as shown in Figure 17.

While allowing your elbows to move behind your sides, lift the bar upwards along your body until you reach the final position shown in Figure 18. As with all forms of standing barbell curls, be sure to keep your back straight and don't heave the weight upward. Also, to keep the emphasis on your biceps, you must avoid raising your elbows or shoulders upwards during the lift!

dragcurl1s.jpg

dragcurl2s.jpg
new bicep exercise for me. mine are slow to grow too. thanks man.

holy ghost said:
why would you want to.

It's a tongue-in-cheek joke. I'm sure Needto's irresponsible thread pimping s***n*d*m*s*t*c is long since deleted.

The evils men do for free testosterone!

mr.nitro said:
just did a search. excellent, thank you.

heres what I found:

Variations of Barbell Curls: Drag Curl

As the story goes, the late Vince Gironda (a.k.a. "the Iron Guru") used to force everyone at his gym in Studio City, California who wanted larger biceps to try Drag Curls. These are quite a bit different than regular barbell curls; as the name suggests, with Drag Curls you'll be dragging the bar upwards along the front of your torso. You can perform Drag Curls by grasping a barbell with a shoulder-width, overhand grip, as shown in Figure 17.

While allowing your elbows to move behind your sides, lift the bar upwards along your body until you reach the final position shown in Figure 18. As with all forms of standing barbell curls, be sure to keep your back straight and don't heave the weight upward. Also, to keep the emphasis on your biceps, you must avoid raising your elbows or shoulders upwards during the lift!

dragcurl1s.jpg

dragcurl2s.jpg

i've been doing this every other arm day....once every two weeks.

i like them, def putting size on the outer edge of my bicep leading into my forearm

you really need to concentrate on every rep since you'll be using lighter weight for these

swole said:
i've been doing this every other arm day....once every two weeks.

i like them, def putting size on the outer edge of my bicep leading into my forearm

you really need to concentrate on every rep since you'll be using lighter weight for these
Ya they are good shit.

Top Bottom