Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mirror DOES Lie To Me....

I hear you.....and I understand the visual. If I were in my 30s, I will go for it -- and it is not so much as having breasts that are sexy and large....it indeed is correcting the lack of tissue that I now have ..... as I become more and more fit, they look more and more like stretched out deflated balloons.

I just feel I am too old to even care about it at times to bother with the surgery.

newgirl said:
I just feel I am too old to even care about it at times to bother with the surgery.

You are NEVER too old you make yourself happy! :D Unless you're a day away from dying, you got tons of time left to enjoy the body! Even then, if something (anything!) will make you happy, you should look into it.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
I am envious of women who are smaller chested though and who can get away wearing a little tank top with a shelf bra and not be bouncing around. I've contemplated just getting a lift without implants which would put me at a B cup but I'm just so used to having bigger boobs, I don't think I'd be happy with that look on myself. We have another couple staying with us for the weekend. She's a few years older than me but her boobs are little. She's in her pj's now and I can't tell a difference between her not having a bra on and when she did earlier. I don't think small chested women realize what a small blessing it is to be able to go braless.

Boobs...can't live with em, can't live without em. :) [/B]

I agree. i went from a 36D down to a 34B and i way prefer the smaller ones, when there real and big, the hang.. they hurt when you run, and the bra selection sucks!

Spatts-maybe just a lil help? I'm sure they can help you with just a slight change, nothing to crazy. My girlfriend had zero chest and she went to a B and look cute and perky!:D

Friscochick said:

Spatts-maybe just a lil help? I'm sure they can help you with just a slight change, nothing to crazy. My girlfriend had zero chest and she went to a B and look cute and perky!:D

Yep...that's exactly what she wants.

She says she'd love to be a perky 36A, but they're not even that. Also, she is very narrow, and she's "test-driven" boobs, and anything above a large B looks hideous.

The closest thing that would fit her is a 40A, which is no fun to shop for. Not to mention putting a circular bra over a square chest. It just doesn't stay in place; it moves around.

Whenever she looks at before and after pics of augmentation, she'd almost always be happier with the befores.

Last edited:
Spatts, I hear ya on the pec muscle thing. My pecs are beginning to stick out nicely (hubby even pointed out a new vein popping out last time we did chest), but the deflated baloon thing under them sucks! I turn sideways in the mirror and am still in shock at what I see...pecs sticking out almost as far as my boobage but it's a lotta deflated balloon with me still being a D cup. :( After a lift I'd be a B! I was lookin at 425cc's which will bring me back to a DD/DDD but then I look at Frisco's post about bra selection...I don't think I've seen many pretty or cute 36DDD bras out there. And at a 36 I can wear it on the tighest hook so I might even be down to a 34. I just don't know what to go for. Grrrrrrrrrr! When I was 17, a size 9 dress, I was a 36DDD so at the age of nearly 37 I can't imagine myself going much smaller as it just doesn't seem natural for me. Decisions, decisions!

Newgirl...age shouldn't be a factor, just happiness. If you're content as you are, then stay where you are. If you're not, just think, you may very well live into your 90's and that gives you MANY years to enjoy!

Candi, strange men ogling...I've been used to that since I was a kid, I just ogle back at them. ;)

A little comment of thanks...thanks to everyone for being so open and honest here. Knowing we're not alone in living and dealing with these emotions and physical problems and having friends to share it with makes it more managable.

And implants might shorten your bench stroke :D .

My French penpal had breast reduction surgery, on the public health, as hers were causing her back problems.SHe's 5ft0, about 100lbs, and was a 34DD. They were WAY out of proportion to the rest of her. She's now a 34B I think.

BTW, my avatar is a UK comic book character. I picked my avatar as a joke as a bunch of the guys over on chat were challenging each other to see who had the most ripped looking avatar.... and I decided I liked the avatar after all.

MrsPuddles you are right -- this has been a great thread...every enlightening, encouraging and empowering.

And yes, my pecs side view stick out more than my breasts.

HI Everyone!

I've been reading all comments today...All I can say is that all of this has been really helpful to me...To see others struggling with the very things that I struggle with is a RELIEF!! Sometimes you think that you are the only one going through all this crap...I don't have alot of girlfriends that train like I do, so they just have NO clue about the dieting, the training, etc. and what it can do to your moods, your personality, etc. I sometimes feel guilty obsessing over my body and looks (and yes, I do that ALL the time now - it comes with being involved in the wonderful world of bodybuilding and fitness!)...however, when one is in this sport, that comes with the territory, therefore, I try and make sure that I am balancing my obsessiveness so as to not let it take over my life (the training and dieting do that easily...haha), but I also realize that it comes with the 'job' so to speak, so is it so wrong? I am working towards a goal and I have to be the best that I can be and that is all that I can work towards, and yes, if I can piss and moan about what a pain in the butt it is to diet, etc. then I think it's great that there are others out there that I can do it with and that are going thru the same sh-- that I am!!:angel:

I'm with the rest of you.

Last night was my friend's b-day and she had the most HURT look on her face when I said I didn't want cake (and there were two- one at dinner and one at her place before we went out dancing). She really felt like it was a slap in the face or something! I ended up eating the freakin thing just to keep the peace (okay let me not front like I'm a martyr- it was a cheesecake from Junior's and it was SO DAMN GOOD! JEEEEEZ!). Then, the restaurant that they chose didn't have anything on the menut hat I was comfortable with but I had to get something, and it seems like everytime I talk about going to the gym or lifting weights they just all zone out.

It's kinda frustrating that NO ONE in my life understands or really supports my efforts. My Mom and I had a FIGHT last weekend when she demanded that I:

a. stop going to the gym

b. stop drinking protein drinks

I love them all but it would be nice if they could try to understand...

Top Bottom