Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mirror DOES Lie To Me....

OK...so I'm in a better mood too here! You know...venting does help. Like my friend said, I look better than most women my age when I am IN clothes so for that I'm happy. :) I wonder what would happen if I covered up my big bathroom mirror? I may try that for a week. Maybe a nice sheer fabric treatment. Hubby can use my vanity mirror to shave.

Spatts...what I wouldn't give to be able to go braless and just wear an undershirt!!! You get no sympathy from me. :rainbow:

I am envious of women who are smaller chested though and who can get away wearing a little tank top with a shelf bra and not be bouncing around. I've contemplated just getting a lift without implants which would put me at a B cup but I'm just so used to having bigger boobs, I don't think I'd be happy with that look on myself. We have another couple staying with us for the weekend. She's a few years older than me but her boobs are little. She's in her pj's now and I can't tell a difference between her not having a bra on and when she did earlier. I don't think small chested women realize what a small blessing it is to be able to go braless.

Boobs...can't live with em, can't live without em. :)

Wow - that is what I thought spatts was talking about. The board won't be the same without spatts taunting those with biggies.... :) Congrats spatts! Will we get to pix of those....? :p

spatts said:
I think I'm going to go for the full sha-bang in either July or November. :D

Oh well.....I have often admired you Spatts for your comments on being "mammory challenged" (I think that is YOUR phrase!) and not seemingly bothered by the lack of boobage.

While I was UNfit but thin, I ranged from a 36C to 34D...depending on the 10-12 lbs I would carry up and done. I was always average sized in clothes but the bodyfat level was fairly high (cardio bunny no muscle).

Now, at more wieght, I am about 34B (alittle snug in the cups but Cs are too big)...but I cannot wear a cut tank with a shelf bra -- they have this nasty shape to them -- and they look deflated.

I had just about felt better about them after constantly reading Spatts posts .... now I hear she may do something about that.

I look down at these girls and say -- oh well! Hmpf....well Spatts if you do the whole sha-bang -- GOOD FOR YOU. Don't put it off until you are my age.....go, do and enjoy them.

You will though post an artful avatar showing those puppies off, won't you...after all we have seen the booty!

It's not a for sure thing...I still waffle about it now and then. The problem is, I don't care if I'm flat chested or not, that's not the problem. The problem is I have small amount of tissue that gets squished down and outward by my pecs as they grow. I have two giant squares on my chest (pecs) with a small amount of "tissue" at the bottom outer quadrant...the only "boobage" I've got. It looks more like a man with gyno than a flat chested woman. Flat wouldn't be so bad, but this almost looks like a malformation. I would expect any man with gyno, or a woman who has had a mastectomy and is left with saggy skin and nipples, would want to undergo surgery. My two main considerations are sprinting and benching. I figure if Jill Mills can sprint/bench/roll atlas stones up her massive chest, I can too.

Top Bottom